Chapter 9

Alcina POV

"Mother, what are you going to do to Bela?" Cassandra asked nervously, "I don't know yet. She's my daughter and I love her, but if she hurt (y/n)..." I said, "Are you going to kill her?" Daniela asked, "Yes." I said sadly.

"Mother." Cassandra said softly, "What is it?" I asked, suddenly she turned to flies and appeared at my feet in tears, "I'm so scared, Mother! I'm scared for (y/n), and for you, and for Bela!" she cried, "Where does the killing end Mother?!" she cried, "Oh my dear sweet Cassandra. I will find your siblings and I will try and save them both, but that will only work if Bela wants to be saved. Even if I do save her I cannot let her go unpunished. You know that right?" I said, "I know. Please mommy please don't kill her. She's sick that's all. We can make her better." she begged, "I-I can't promise anything. I'm sorry." I said sadly.

Daniela POV

I was walking to Mother's room to check on her when I heard her puking. I knew this was affecting her far more than us. She was torn between her children. "Mother." I said as I entered her room, "What is it?" Mother asked trying to put on a brave face, "Let me deal with Bela. I'm the oldest. It's my duty as your eldest daughter to deal with my younger siblings." I said, "No, no she's my daughter and it's my job to deal with her." she said softly, "Mother! You're clearly not the best fit for this! You just made yourself sick because of this!" I said, "Daniela this is not your problem to solve. This is not your battle to win. It's mine and no one else's ." she said, "Mother. I know that you feel that you need to protect us from well ourselves, but look where that's led." I said, "Bela kidnapped (y/n), you are literally worrying yourself sick, and we have no idea where they are. Now I know I can find them. I know how she operates, even better than you do!" I said, "DANIELA!" she yelled making me recoil, "If I let you do this, you will never forgive yourself. And I know you far better than you know. And I know that if you end up killing Bela and if something would happen to (y/n), you'd blame yourself and end up killing yourself." she said, the worst part about this is, she was right. I knew deep down she was right, if anything were to happen to (y/n) I'd never forgive myself and I would inevitably kill myself out of grief. "If you're insistent on doing this alone. She'll probably be wherever she made her first kill." I said, "But that's here?" she said, "No none of us killed anyone. We've wanted to, but we have self-control and stopped ourselves from acting on impulse. She probably bottled it up and killed without telling anyone. She's probably there. If I had to guess she killed the brat from the park. She would have hated him more than anyone else because of her obsession." I said before I left.

I sat alone in (y/n)'s room knowing full well that if or when he comes back he will never be the same sweet little boy he was. "Bela, you're crossing a razor-thin line. You're going to take (y/n)'s innocence from him. If you cross this line you will regret it, but you won't live long enough to finish lamenting your mistake." I said as I lied down in (y/n)'s bed, "Please, please be alright." I said softly as I clenched the sheets. "I swear if you make it out of this safely, I'll do anything you want no matter what it is. I'll give you whatever you want whenever you want it. All I ask is for you to come home safe and sound." I said sadly as I began to cry.

Alcina POV

It was finally time to find my children. For some reason, I felt the need to change my clothes. I don't know why, but it felt like the right move. I had also found out where the brat from the park lives so that's where I will start my search.

I finally arrived at the house, it was deep in some woods away from everything. Somehow I knew I'd find her here from the severed heads and other body parts that were hung around the front of the house. This bit of Shakespeare was likely for me. A nod to all the times she'd have me read Dracula to her when she was young. I went inside and found the entire home stained in blood, "BELA!" I shouted, "MAMA!" I heard (y/n) cry from the basement. I cut a hole in the floor and when I fell in the basement I found (y/n) in a glass box, "Hello Mother. I've been waiting for you." Bela said as she walked past me holding something, "What are you planning, Bela?" I asked, "I'm going to fix my baby. He's great as he is now, but now he'll be perfect." she said as she pulled the tarp off what she was holding, and what I saw horrified me. She was holding a large flask filled to the brim with imitation blowflies created by cadou. She attached the flask to a tube leading to (y/n)'s cell. She had it rigged to where a twist of a knob would break the thin glass sealing the flask and would let the flies into the cell. "Bela don't do this! You are a good girl. I know you are." I said, "I also know that you'd never do anything hurt (y/n). You love him too much to do that. That's all that's wrong with you. You love your brother too much and you don't know how to deal with it properly." I said earning her attention, "Bela if you do this you will not only hurt poor sweet, innocent, (y/n). You will kill him." I said, "I would know. I did the same to you girls. But Bela, I got immensely lucky with you three." I said, "What do you mean?" she asked, "There were others, so so many others, none of them survived. None until you three." I said, "Why? Why do that to us?" she asked, "Because, my dear sweet daughter, I was lonely. So very very lonely. You girls saved me more than you know." I said, "Tell me, Bela. Why are you doing this? What do you get out of killing your baby brother?" I asked, "I-I can't. Y-You'll never understand!" she said as she grabbed the knob, "THEN MAKE ME!" I shouted, "Make me understand sweetheart. Nothing you say will make me think any less of you. I love you with all my heart." I said, "I-I love him. At first, I was content simply being his mother. Seeing him happy was enough for me, but then he only saw me as his sister. I knew I was more than that to him." she said, "But when you took him to the school for the first time and snapped at me in your office, I left and met someone. They told me that I could be so much more to (y/n) than just his sister. I could be anything I wanted. I could make him mine." she said, "(y/n) I want you to put your earmuffs on. Can you put earmuffs on for mommy?" I said sweetly as he covered his ears, "Bela are you saying that you want to fuck your brother?!" I asked, "No, no, I-I want him to love me, to love me like how I love him." she said, "Bela he does love you. You're his beloved older sister. He loves you, but this is very very scary for him and he needs to be with his family again. All of us." I said as she let go of the knob and fell to her knees in tears, I ran over to (y/n), "Mama!" he cried, "Shhh, everything will be alright my love." I said, "That's such a shame. I at least thought that one of you would at least try to kill the other." A man said as he walked down the stairs, "Ethan?" I said in shock and confusion.