Chapter 1: New Beginnings

New house, new school and new people this had to be the worst you thought. 

"(Y/N)" your mom yelled.

"Will you stop daydreaming and come help me unpack these boxes they won't unbox themselves ". 

"I will don't worry" you said giving her a smile. 

She was the whole reason you moved here not that you blamed her it was a great job opportunity and it got you a better house so the both of you couldn't be happier. But you were a bit upset still due to the fact that you had to leave your friends behind and it was a bit hard for you to make friends sometimes. But you were still happy for your mom's success.

After unpacking some boxes and getting your room together you went to take a shower to feel fresh before going to sleep. After getting out the shower you put your (H/C) (H/L) hair in your towel so it could dry a bit. After that you did the usual and put on your pajamas, brushed your teeth and brushed out your hair. 

Once you were done doing all that you went downstairs to see your mom on the couch  you both talked over a few things like which school your going to and what train you have to take. And stuff in general like how things were going to be better here than they were than where you used to live. 

After doing that you gave her a kiss goodnight and went upstairs to lay in your comfortable bed. You looked up at your ceiling and thought about how tomorrow was your first day you would be going to a school called Date Tech. After doing a bit more overthinking and looking at you ceiling you finally went to sleep somewhat excited for the next day.

Author's Note:

I'm super sorry if the chapter is a bit small I'll try to make them longer in the other chapters. I really hope your enjoying the story so far even if it is one chapter. Anyways have a good day or night beautiful people.   :)