Chapter 2: Late

You woke up the next morning and looked at your alarm clock you saw you got up a bit late. 

"Dang it" you said. 

You hurried and tried getting out of bed but you were tangled in your sheets as you were trying to untangle them you fell off your bed. 

"Oh come on" you groaned. 

After untangling out of your sheets you quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. After showering you brushed you teeth and brushed out your hair. You yelled and asked your mom "Where's my uniform" but before she could answer you saw it was hanging on the door. "Never mind" you said. You quickly put on the uniform and then you went back to your room to fix your bed and grab your backpack. After doing that you rushed down the stairs and opened the fridge and saw your mom had already packed your bento. 

After grabbing it you went in to her room and gave her a quick hug and thanked her for making your bento. She returned the hug and told you to have a good day and to hurry so you catch the train. 

You quickly ran out the door and locked it and then ran to the train station luckily you were barely on time for your train but you still made it. A lot of people were on the train. You looked around for a seat and saw a kid who looked super tall and had white hair with a stern look on his face. He seemed nice though under that mean looking demeaner. So you went to go sit near him before you sat down you asked him is this seat taken. He shook his head so you sat down next to him. 

It was quiet for awhile there was a bit of an awkward tension. So you decided to say something and that's when his uniform caught your eye. Once you saw it you realized he went to the same school as you. "Do go to Date Tech too" you asked. He just nodded. "What year are you in". " I'm a second year" he answered quietly. "That's cool I am to" you said with a smile. 

You both sat in silence for a while again "your not much of a talker are you" you asked trying to break the tension. He nodded. "Oh well that's understandable". 

The rest of the train ride you both made small conversation. And before you knew it you both were at your stop both of you got off the train. The two of you  then started your walk to the front of the school. As you were walking to the front of the school you just realized something. "I've never told you my name have I ". He shakes his head. "How silly of me my name is (L/N) (F/N) what's your name".  "Oh its Takanobu Aone".  Before you knew it you both were in front of the school." Well we should both get going" you said. As he started to walk away you realized you didn't know where to go. 

"Wait" you said. 

"Is it okay if you show me where to go if not its fine I could try to figure it out". 

"Don't worry I can help let me see your schedule". You quickly took out your schedule and gave it to him. He nodded "This way" he said. 

You followed him knowing it was going to be an interesting day.