Chapter 4: Lunch

After a couple more boring classes you put your things away and walked to lunch trying to find your way to the cafeteria. 

After wondering for a bit you made it. 

With your bento in hand you began to walk around and look for a table to sit at. You couldn't find one until you felt a tap on your shoulder and saw the browned hair boy from your class in the morning. "Hi" he said "do you wanna sit with us". "Sure I don't really know where else to sit anyway". You then followed him and Aone to the table. When you got there you saw more friends of Aone and the browned haired kid. Well you assumed they were friends if not classmates. But besides that right as you sat down a boy with blonde hair and black in the front of it said "Hi, My name is Kanji Koganegawa". He then continued to say how the brown haired boy who sat next you name was Kenji Futakuchi. He then began to tell you how they were part of the school volleyball team. 

"You guys play volleyball thats so cool" you said. "I know you should come watch us after to school" Koganegawa said. You began to think about it and tried to think if you had anything to do after school and you didn't unless you counted your homework but that can be done later. "Sure I'll come along I don't have anything to do later anyways I'll just have to make sure to text my mom to let her know I'll be home a bit late that's all". After that you began to eat your lunch. 

After talking for a bit more it was time to get back to more of your boring lessons due to the fact that lunch ended. You said your goodbyes and then began to walk to your next class excited to see them play volleyball. 

Authors Note:                                                                                                                        Hello my lovely readers I'm sorry that this chapter is short. I'm trying to give you longer chapters but I'm having a little bit of writers block. But besides that I really hope that all of you have a good day, afternoon , or night. Please stay hydrated and make sure to eat a meal and make sure to stay safe. (^_^)