Chapter 6: Manager?

Before you realized it their practice was over. You then walked up to Koganegawa and said "You know that manager position you were talking about I think I might take it". "Really" he said he then got all excited and began to take you to his coach. 

You were then in front of his coach he had such an intimidating look you weren't so sure if you wanted to join. But you stood there still trying to stay confident. "Coach this Y/N they were thinking about being our second manager". "Hmmm do you know much about volleyball" his coach asked. "Not really but I'm willing to learn" you said. "Okay you can be our manager for right now but you have to prove yourself if you can't do that you lose the position got it". "Yes sir I'll do my best" you said. 

After that you were then introduced to Mai Namestu the other manager she was a second year and she was so pretty with her big brown round eyes and pretty light brown hair. You felt like nothing compared to her. But besides that she was super nice and friendly. While the guys were cleaning up she explained how things worked and where everything went. 

After that you all said your goodbyes and you began to walk to the station to get on the train. While you were walking you saw Aone going the same way. You ran a bit and caught up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. 

Aone Pov:

I was walking to the train station like I usually do and then out of no where I felt a tap on my shoulder and there they were. It was Y/N they looked so pretty in the moonlight. Wait what am I thinking. They then asked "is it okay if I walk with you to the train I don't really like walking by myself in the dark". "Sure" I said.

Y/N Pov: 

As I walked with Aone we talked about the volleyball club and how my first day went. I told him it went good and how I can't believe I'm already in a club already. But I also told him how I was worried if I would be a good fit for the position he told me "you'll do good don't worry". You were so happy when he told you that it was such a confidence booster that made you want to work even harder. "Aone" you said. "Is it okay if you help me learn how volleyball works". He nodded in agreement. Yo gave him a quick side hug "thank you I'll do my best" you said with a smile.

Aone Pov:

I nodded agreeing to help them with securing the manager position and learning about volleyball. They then said thank you and hugged me. The hug was quick but it still felt nice and warm. I felt all warm inside still when you sat down on the train.

Y/N Pov: 

On the train ride back I asked Aone to explain his position and how it worked. I took notes while he explained so I couldn't forget. Once we got off the train he walked me to my house and waved goodbye once I was in front of the door. I knew it wouldn't take him long to get home since we lived in somewhat the same area. Once you got inside you said hello to your mom and ate dinner with her. You both talked about how your day went. After that you helped her clean up then went to go do your homework and then get ready for bed. Once you were in bed you thought about your first day and how you had already made friends. And got into a club you were excited for how the rest of this year was going to go.

Authors Note:

Hello lovely people I hope your day was good. Here's another chapter for this week I really hope you enjoy. Its a bit of a long chapter surprising I know. Besides that please take care of yourselves wear a mask, stay hydrated, and eat a meal. Please know that all of you are amazing and you deserve to be here and have a purpose in life. Have a good day, afternoon, or night. (\^_^/)