Chapter 3: New school

You began to follow him and then he stopped in front of a classroom. 

"Is this my class" you asked looking up at him a bit confused. 

He nodded "Yeah this is my class to".  

"That's great" you said.

You went to go take a seat while Aone took his next to someone who had brown hair and looked nice with a bit of an intimidating look to him.

Aone POV:

After walking into class with (Y/N) I took my seat next to Futakuchi. 

"Who was that" he asked. 

"That's (Y/N) their new here".

"Oh, they seem nice".

After talking for a bit more with Futakuchi about volleyball and other random things  the teacher walked in and everyone went quiet.

(Y/N) POV:

Everyone was talking for a while. While I doodled on a piece of paper  until the teacher walked in and announced that there was a new student. I immediately knew they were talking about me. 

"Please introduce yourself (Y/N)".

I stood up and turned to my classmates "Hi, my name is (L/N) (F/N) I hope we can get along" you said before sitting back down in your seat.

After that the teacher went on with the lesson and you began to take notes. After that class you once again followed Aone so he could show you to your next class. Thankfully you had  most of your classes with him if you didn't have one with him your class was close to his. It was nice to know you had at least one friend in some of your classes.

Authors Note:

I'm sorry once again this chapter is a bit short sadly. But I'm that I still got a chapter out for all you beautiful people. I'm still trying to figure out a schedule for when I should update but for the most part I have an idea of what I want to do. Besides that I hope you all have a great day/night and please stay hydrated :)