Chapter 5: Volleyball

After finishing up the rest of your classes you grabbed your things and began to walk to the gym occasionally asking for help on the way there. 

Before you walked inside you made sure to text your mom to let her know that you would be home late she responded with an "ok be safe".  

After that you walked into the gym and saw them playing you were awe struck by there moves and how they hit the balls with so much power. If you got hit with one of those hits you knew something on your body would fly off. You watched a little more and then went to go sit down on the bleachers. 

It was so breath taking watching something like this for the first time after a while the boys coach said they could take a break.  Koganegawa came running up to you asking if you saw him you nodded. He then began to ask "did I look cool". "You looked super cool you went all swoosh and bam it was awesome". "Don't lie to him y/n" Futakuchi said. "I'm not" you said while Koganegawa kept trying to ask you more about how he did.

Aone's Thoughts :  

I completely forgot y/n was coming he thought. They look happy I wonder if I'm doing good. Was i doing well did I look dumb. 

3rd person pov: 

While Aone was left in his thoughts on his break. Y/N was chatting with Futakuchi and Koganegawa. Futakuchi making a snide comment every now and then to Koganegawa. 

Your Pov: 

It was nice talking to Kogangawa and Futakuchi it was really funny because Futakuchi would make a bit of a mean comment and then Koganegawa would make a face as if though he was wounded. Moniwa would always give Futakuchi a bit of a stern look though. After a couple more minutes the coach called them back to continue practicing for another half an hour before it was time to clean up and go home. While you were talking to Koganegawa and Futakuchi. Koganegawa brought up something interesting something about the manger position and how you should apply for it. It sounded fun and interesting you really weren't against the thought of it.  After thinking about that for a bit more you brought back to reality and began to watch the boys practice again before it was time to go.

Authors Note: 

Hello my lovely beautiful readers I hope you're all doing well. Here is one of the chapters for this week sorry I didn't put it out sooner I really hope you're enjoying so far I'm going to try and get more Y/N and Aone scenes. But besides that please take care of yourselves drink water try and get a good amount of sleep and eat a meal also wear your mask. Have a good day, night, or afternoon. ( >_< )