𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 & 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 ✎

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Hello!
Welcome! This book will be a series of
The Music Freaks one-shots!

Please read the rules before requesting!
Thank you!

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

╰┈➤ No illegal ships! (Ex. Zander x Hailey [not romantically, I will accept platonically], teacher x student)

╰┈➤  No smut! I will do all other genres, accept for smut (Fluff, angst)

╰┈➤ Please be patient when requesting! I have school and other things to work on! Please do not rush me!

╰┈➤ Be respectful to all ships! Some ships in this book you may not like or ship. Please be respectful as possible, and don't be toxic!

❜ ─ How To Request ─ ❛

♣  You can either DM me on Wattpad, Discord, or Instagram, (Discord; Strxwberry_Sugxr#1188, Insta; Strxwberry_Sugxr) or you can simply put your request in the comments!

♦  When requesting, please give me a full plot! I don't want you to just say "Jander", I'd appreciate it if you put what you want to happen in the one-shot, and the genre you'd like it to be!

♠  Your one-shot doesn't have to be revolved around a ship! It can be a platonic pairing, or revolve around one character. I also will accept any ships, whether I ship it or not! (Aside from the ones I stated above)

♥  If you want to request a romantic Lander one-shot, please request them in my Lander one-shot book instead! (There isn't a request page for that one, so you can just comment on one of the chapters) However if your one-shot doesn't revolve around Lander, (Ex. Drake, with small mentions of Lander) Feel free to request it here! The reason for this is Lander is such a popular ship, and I get a lot of requests and ideas for it, so I just have a separate book for it!

That's all, thank you, and enjoy!

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺