𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ·˚ ༘

»»————- ★ ————-««

╰┈➤ 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
✦ 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙: ᴅʀᴀɴᴅᴇʀ (ᴅʀᴇᴡ x ᴢᴀɴᴅᴇʀ)
✦ 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎: ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ
✦ 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢: ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ
✦ 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ɢᴜɴꜱ

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Seven. A number I absolutely dreaded.

There were seven of us, six of us sucked into this awful mess.

I feel my best friend's hand shakingly clutching onto mine. Hailey, one of the people I wanted to protect most. I know if I came down to this, the thin trust between the seven of us breaking, Hailey's the one I'll keep on my side.

On the other side of me was Elliot. I had never been close with him, but he was a nice guy, who just happened to get stuck in the wrong situation. All of us were, except for *her*.

On the left side of the table, Sadie nonchalantly sat there, Zoey clinging to her. Perhaps aside from *her*, Sadie was the calmest and most rational in this situation among all of us. I know she's only here to protect her loved one; Zoey. I'm doing the same, I'm only here for *him*. He's the person I need to protect.

At the end of the table, right across from me, was *her.* Her face was dim in the lighting, she clung onto her lover's arm.

The manipulative mastermind behind this all. The one who had tied us all into this, dragging us down with her... Lia.

Luke, a boy Lia had wrapped around her finger. Among us all, he was the first to snap. His sanity was the first to break. He had lost, and I know for a fact it won't take the rest of us long to follow.

It started with one murder. Just one. Then two... Three, four, five... Six...

Lia wanted that number to be seven. She wanted me to be the seventh murderer.

The other six people in the room were already killers. One by one, we slowly transformed into them.

The more people that got killed, the more people found information about the murders. *Because they're all connected. It all leads back to the seven of us.*

"I can't kill him, Lia." I spat, my clutch on Hailey's hand tightening, "I love him."

"I'm not asking you to kill him," Lia scoffed, letting out a menacing, psychotic laugh, "I'm asking you to distract him long enough for me to kill him."

"Can't we spare him," I pleaded, my tone shifting from angry to desperate, "I can't watch him die... I... Just let me talk to him, he won't say anything!"

"You're being stupid, Drew," Sadie stated, sitting up from her large wooden chair, "Lia is being nice. We're gonna have to kill him anyway, she's giving you a chance to say goodbye to him." She then slightly turned to look at Zoey, "I know if I got the opportunity to say bye to Zoey, knowing one of us would die, I'd take it and let her know how much I love her" She and Zoey exchanged a gaze, smiling at each other, and I couldn't help think how comforting it would be to have my loved one right next to me right now. I have Hailey, but it's not the same.

After giving Zoey a small peck on the forehead, Sadie snapped her head to look at the clock above the fire mantel, her serious composure returning, "It's 10:53, we have precisely seven minutes before he gets here," She then reached in front of her, grabbing the small handgun, "If you're not gonna go said goodbye, I'll go finish him off myself."