𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘭 ✩‧˚

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

╰┈➤ 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ
✦ 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙: ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ (ᴅʀᴇᴡ x ᴊᴀᴋᴇ)
✦ 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎: ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ
✦ 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢: ᴀɴᴏɴʏᴍᴏᴜꜱ

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

"Jake!" A hickory-haired boy called, jogging up to his lover. The heavy rain pattered against him, soaking his magenta locks and neat suit. He held a bouquet of red roses, drenched from the rain.

Arriving at his boyfriend, Drew put on a bright smile, clearing his throat, "Hey, sweetie!" After a few seconds of no response, Drew sighed, "You're not mad at me, are you?" Yet again, Jake remained silent. "Jake, I'm sorry, okay!" Drew pleaded, "I know I've been really busy with work recently! But I visit you every chance I get!"

Silence once again, with the exception of a loud strike of thunder.

"I got you some flowers," Drew awkwardly smiled, offering the peach-haired boy the bouquet, "I wanted to get you chocolates, but Lia said flowers were better, so..." Jake didn't grab the bouquet.

Trying to make small talk in order to ease his boyfriend, Drew spoke up again, "You know, Luke and Lia's wedding was nice, but it was really lonely without you there... It's a shame you couldn't make it..."

Silence.

"Jake, I know you're mad at me... Once I get a raise, I won't need to work nearly as much, and you and I can spend all our time together!" Drew exclaimed, trying to cheer up the hazel-eyed boy, "I love you..." He murmured. He received another long silence as a response from his lover.

Meanwhile, not too far away, mocha and buttercup eyes stared at Drew in pity.

"Should we go get him?" Lia asked, glancing up at her husband.

"No..." Luke hummed, reaching over the armrest and taking a hold of Lia's hand, entwining their fingers, "Let's give him a few more minutes."

Lia nodded, pulling her gaze back to Drew, who was standing in the graveyard, hovered over Jake's tomb, helplessly speaking to the grave, still in denial of his lover's death. 

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

Thank you for reading!

I know I'm not very active on this one-shot book, and I'm very sorry about that! If you're looking for more TMF one-shots to read,  Loony_Lovegood_101 and MeltThisMarshmallow (sorry for the tag), both these incredibly talented authors have amazing one-shot books, that not only opened up me to ship more ships, but also were a huge inspiration for lots of my own work ^^

Speaking of ships, what is all of your favourite crackships/rare-pairs? I personally love Drailey (Drew x Hailey) and Ladie (Luke x Sadie) but I'm curious to see what you all ship!

I apologize this one was short! I hope you enjoyed!

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•