Interference

Wind hummed in the kitchen while making a cup of coffee for herself. Chise and Elias upstairs in the study.

"Hello, the usual please!" A voice called from outside the window.
Silky rushed over, holding a small paper satchel in her hand. As she opened the customer window, which the household use for selling medicines, a voice on the other side muttered a thank you with a cough.

Curious, Wind walked over to check who it is.
A middle aged man stood outside, wearing a priest's robe. The man have a blonde hair with a short ponytail and Amber eyes.

The man acknowledges her and inched closer to the window, to which Silky promptly shut. Wind eyed Silky for it, and the fae simply shook her head slowly and walked away.

Wind found the situation a bit odd but paid no mind to it. She finished making her coffee and headed upstairs.

Chise and Elias were both occupied in a sort of magic lesson, a few glass jar filled with odd colored liquid was set on the table while Chise occasionally nods to Elias' words.
They noticed her presence moments later and turned. Wind make use of the moment and while stirring her cup of coffee said, "There was a man outside just now,"

"Must be one of the customers," Chise noted. "We are open today after all," Elias added,"A magus's medicine is well known and well accepted around here. People occasionally come here to seek cure for their ailment,"

"So, you usually show yourself to them?" Wind asked meekly, sipping her coffee.

"Naturally, I don't. And if I have to, i'll put on a disguise" Elias explained. One hand on his hip.

"It's usually either me or Silky who did it though," Chise noted, stretching both her arm before standing up from her chair.

"By any chance," Wind started,"does Silky dislikes other people?" She asked, thinking about the man earlier.

Both Chise and Elias exchange glances. "It must've been Father Simon then!" Chise exclaimed.

Elias rubbed his skull-head, "I should have told you to get out of outsiders sight," He sighed."That pitiful man is the church's watchdog,"

Wind became slightly worried, it appears that being part of this household has it's own challenges.

"The man himself is harmless, but he has to report my every move to his superior. They bother me with tasks whenever they feel like it," Elias complained."I can feel that Simon will pay me a visit soon,"

Wind sighed, Chise walked to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's fine, it happens every now and then," Chise assured with a thin smile.

"Well then, I'll just have to endure it. It makes for a good exercise." Elias resolved, stepping up to Wind. "Don't worry about it," He put a hand on Wind's other shoulder and ruffled Chise's hair with his snout before leaving the room.

Chise guided Wind out of the room, suggesting that they should do something else. The resolved on taking a stroll on nearby paths.

They make small talk as they walked down the path. Small critters and fae folks observed them with great interest from a distance.

"How was your life before, Chise?" Wind queried, a little curious.

"Mm...I came to term with it a long time ago. It was difficult to say the least, there was no one there for me. People mock you for something you have no control over, and as a Sleigh Beggy...all matter of creature comes for you, usually with bad intentions. There are plenty of that where I came from" Chise reminisced.

"My parents both, abandoned me...no relatives can put up with me, so i sold myself to be auctioned. That is where Elias bought me... Or more like, saved me," Chise beamed at the memory, it's a time that she truly treasures.