ben hargreeves

I'M STILL HERE;

     I'M STILL HERE;

     ben when i... am sad and talk to him for the first time again.

     i sighed as i leaned my back against the wall, sadness taking over me.

     i wouldn't say that i'm always sad, but i felt a lot better when ben was here. ben was my best friend, and my brother, but he was also gone.

     ben helped me through a lot of things, more than anyone could ever imagine. i felt like i didn't do enough when he was here, he deserved better.

     i kept my sobs quiet as a tear rolled down my face. i heard breathing directly in front of me but i payed no mind to it.

     it's probably just klaus.

     i looked up and confusion was etched onto my face when i saw no one in front of me. "that's weird..." i mumbled softly before hearing a small chuckle.

     the laugh came from in front of me but i shook my head when i couldn't see anyone.

     *gif* i heard the sound of someone moving closer to me on the wooden floor and a small voice followed, "you're not alone anymore."

     i let a tear slip at the sound of bens voice. i might be imagining it, but ben is here, and that's all i needed.

     "ben..." i cried as i wrapped my arms around myself. i heard ben mumbled something but his voice was faded, but i knew he was still there. "i missed you." i said softly as a smile graced my face, before leaning back with a sigh of content.