steve rogers

NO SUPER-SOLDIER SERUM;

     steve rogers when i... am at the base for the soldiers and steve was there..

     "do you really think it's going to work?" i asked peggy. she smiled sincerely and shook her head at my worrying state... only i got the wrong message and thought she was saying 'no, of course it won't work'. "what? why not?" i panicked. she just laughed to herself as i watched in disbelief.

     "no, i think he's going to be all right. i do believe it will work, in fact. it's just... you really care about him don't you." peggy smiled at me.

     "well, yeah, he's my best friend." i chuckled nervously as I watched the skinny boy made of brittle bones and paper skin look up at me *gif*.

     "no, not like that." she laughed as if it was obvious. i just looked at her more confused as she laughed more. "have you really not realized it yet?" she chuckled.

     "realized what?" i asked confused.

     "you like him." She smiled, putting a hand on my arm as another held her clipboard. life of an agent.

     "yeah, i like him. he's a good friend, i just said that." I smiled.

     "oh, my god, you flipping idiot." peggy mumbled under her breath. i heard though.

     "excuse me?" i smiled.

     "you like him, more than a friend." she smiled. that threw me off corse. "it's okay to have feelings...you just need to figure out your own..." she smiled again as i stood there in thought.