jack frost

(rise of the guardians)

     PALE BOY IN BLUE;

     jack when i... am 5 years old, playing outside with my brother and sister.

     "hey y/n, we're gonna have a snowball fight, wanna come!" my older brother asked me.

     "only if you can catch me first!" i taunted, running around. my brother was chasing me, slower than he could because I was only 5 years old.

     i hid behind a snow hill, and started making a snowball. "where are you~?" my brother said in a sing-song voice.

     i then, dramatically rose to my feet to make my grand entrance. "with the powers of jack frost (*gif*) i use this very snowball to strike you, with a headshot!" i screamed, throwing the snowball only to have it miss.

     i stood there, sadly only to watch another snowball gets thrown, hitting him dead on. "what..." i mumbled. "but i didn't.." i turned around to see a pale boy in blue, with hair as white as snow on top of his head, frost dusting his shoulders. "no way!" I screamed.

     the boy looked at me in shock. "y— you can see me?" he asked.

     "well, yeah, did you not hear me say 'with the powers of jack frost'? because if that doesn't show i believe in you, than i don't know what does." i mumbled.

     he just chuckled at my sassy behaviour. "hey, watch this!" he said with a smile that could light up the room. his hands started to form a snowball, as he blew his cold breath onto it, sealing it together.

     he threw it to my sister, hitting her in the head as she fell over. jack and i laughed as a huge snowball fight started. my siblings vs jack and i, the only thing is... they didn't even know who jack was.