carlisle cullen

LOSS;

     LOSS;

bella, edward and i when we... are standing face to face with the vulturi, and things take a dark turn.

     alice had arrived in the nick of time, confidentially walking over to aro who held his hand out greedily, waiting to see what vision she had seen of the future.

     when she stood a few feet away, he quickly gripped her hand in his. his eyes unfocused, glossing over as he watched the vision intently. it was silent for a moment. realization dawned on alice, and she ripped her hand from his tight grasp.

     "it doesn't matter what i show you." she squinted her eyes at the red-eyed vampire. "even when you see..." she paused, "you still won't change your decision." alice turned to face bella and the others surrounding her, her voice a whisper. "now."

     bella frowned, a terrible feeling sat in the pit of my stomach at the change of events. we would have to fight. renesmee sat on jacob's back, who had shifted into his wolf form long before arriving. bella whispered to him, "take care of my daughter."

     jacob let out a huff, before turning and quickly rushing off, renesmee holding onto his russet coloured fur tightly in her small hands. carlisle then turned to glance at me, squeezing my hand for reassurance. i inhaled deeply as i squeezed his hand back.

     "get them." aro commanded, but alice was quick to stop him. she spun around, and her foot connected with his face, sending him flying backwards. aro was airborne for a moment, but he managed to land on his feet in the cold snow, his hand dragged through it to slow him down.

     aro glared angrily at alice, and guards of the vulturi were quick to defend him. two of them rushed forwards, and held alice tightly in their grasps. alice struggled to break free, and everyone around began to ready themselves for a fight. "take her away." aro sneered.

     just as the guards began to drag alice off, carlisle let go of my hand with a deadly look in his eyes. "let her go!" he called out, and i watched with wide eyes as he began to run towards the vulturi. two hooded guards tried to stop him, but carlisle knocked them down with ease.

     i watched as my husband leaped into the air, and aro followed in step. the two flew to each other at a dangerous speed, before colliding — like marble on marble. i felt a feeling of dread form in the pit of my stomach.

     aro stuck the landing, and i stared in shock as carlisle fell flat on the ground. his body remained in the snow, while his head was gripped tightly in aro's hand. i let out an ear piercing scream at the sight.

     *gif* bella and edward stared in shock at the sight, much like the others did. my eyes glossed over with tears that would never fall. i could feel my already frozen heart split in two.

     aro sent a wicked smile my way, and i watched as caius set carlisle's body on fire. i didn't bother to wait in shock anymore, as i ran forwards in fury and heartache.

     my eyes were trained on aro, and my mind was set on tearing him apart.

—————
lizzie speaks...

i know this is just alice's vision, but i rly wanted to write it