tadashi hamada

(big hero 6)

(big hero 6)

     STRANGER... DANGER?;

     tadashi when i... am walking down the street and see him, a stranger.

     i was on my way to the 'lucky cat cafe' when i noticed someone on the street. "he seems nice." i mumbled under my breath, seeing as he noticed me and smiled politely, i kept walking until I arrived at the cafe. "why did I do that?" i mumbled.

     "hi, y/n, good to see you again! what can i get you?" cass asked the second i walked in. i beamed walking up to her, a good treat in mind.

     "i'll have one blueberry muffin, please." i smiled.

     "sure thing!"

     i stood off to the side as i waited for my food, only to hear the sound of a bell chime meaning someone just walked in the store. i looked to see the handsome young man from on the street. *gif*

     "hey, i'm tadashi." he smiled, introducing himself.

     "um, I'm y/n." i shook his hand.

     "nice name! yeah, i see you already know my aunt cass." he nodded to cass.

     "aunt?" i asked.

     "yeah, i live just upstairs with her and my little brother Hiro." he smiled.

     "oh, cool!"

     "yup! well, i gotta go work on some things, but stay here, i'll be back soon. enjoy your muffin, the best in sanfransokyo!" he called as he ran upstairs. i just chuckled and grabbed my muffin before taking a seat.