peggy carter

SPILLED COFFEE;

     SPILLED COFFEE;

     peggy when i... completely embarrass myself in front of her.

     being new to shield is definitely my least favourite thing to happen. i was a secretary because everyone thought i couldn't take the 'real job'. i rushed around with two cups of coffee in my hand, one for agent thompson and one for myself.

     i was brought back to reality when i ran into someone, with my eyes going wide as coffee spilled all over them. "oh, my god! i'm so sorry, miss!" i said to the woman with chocolate brown hair.

     "oh, it's no problem at all." she spoke, an english accent peaking through. i smiled softly, before frowning again at her stained white top.

     "i'm so sorry, your shirt is ruined now and i-"

     *gif* "trust me, darling, it really is no problem. come along now, we can go make three more coffees." she smiled.

     "but i only had two..?" i said confused as we walked down the hall to fetch some coffee.

     "yes, but i would like one as well." she winked. i smiled softly as we went in the kitchen. "now, what were you doing in such a hurry?" she asked as she turned on the kettle, while i grabbed three mugs.

     "oh, i'm new so..i'm just a secretary. i was getting agent thompson his coffee and... yeah." i trailed off.

     "well, i have some experience in that department. i used to work for the soldiers and train them at the military before war, afterwards it's almost like none of that matters. so it seems i'm just a secretary as well." she smiled at me very politely. "agent carter, but you can call me peggy." she smiled, holding her hand out.

     "pleasure to meet you, I'm y/n l/n." i smiled.