Enemy

Thea's POV

We still haven't left the room and people all around are talking about the deal, but my question still hasn't been answered.

I walk over to Alex and the rest of them hoping to get my answer. "How long have you guys known about this?"

They all stayed quiet.

"Just please tell me" I said to the four of them.

"Alright I'm done keeping secrets from you, we have known about it for three months now" Ana said.

"Three fucking months" I screamed out which made everyone stop what they are doing.

I was pissed. I didn't care if they were all staring at me. They have all been lying to my face for three months.

"Alright now Thea calm down." My father says.

I know he did not just tell me to calm down. I'm about to marry fucking Ezra Angel and he's telling me to calm down.

"I'm not going to calm down." I pace around the room. "Let's talk about my day, my big birthday. I woke up and everything was going great. Those four bitches over there threw me a great breakfast and I was pretty damn happy. Then my asshole of a brother over there told me that I had to go get a drug dealer that screwed over my family. So I went to kill him which required a lot of boring running if I'm being honest." I said while hearing Ana, Hunter, and Riven laugh behind me. I flipped them off from behind my back which only encouraged more of their laughter. 

"Then I was met with my mother who was about to chop my head off since I wasn't ready for this stupid party. I go through the shitload of screaming paparazzi. I open the doors and I'm met with the eyes of a fucking Angel on Valerio territory with no explanation." I take a deep breath and continue on with my rant.

"Then that asshole over there" I say while pointing at Ezra. "Decides to ask me for a dance, and before I could pull a knife out on him he tells me that I am getting married to him!"

"Now I'm in my mansion surrounded by a bunch of Angels, and you decide to tell me to fucking calm down." I say running out of breath.

"Great show darling, but no one cares. Now can you stop acting like the world revolves around you and listen for a second." Ezra says smartly.

"Shut the fuck up" I say under my breath while walking over to one of the couches across from Ezra. "Watch your mouth darling." Ezra says in a whisper from across the table.

____

I finally decided to shut up, and listen to what my father had to say.

" I am not expecting you guys to fully be a married couple. This is more for business and media and the protection for both of you. You guys will attend parties and other important meetings together to show the new relationship." My father says. "You will also be going on missions with each other from now on. That includes your whole team Thea." I turn over to them and they all put their heads down with a sigh. Serves them right, I'm not going into this alone.

"You will be living together for the first couple of months, so that everyone can be in the upcoming meetings with no distractions." My father says.

I looked across at Ezra and saw that this struck a nerve. " I don't think that we ever talked about this," Ezra says with his jaw clenched. "I am leaving it up to you to decide which base you will be staying at" Father says.

"We will be staying at our base" My brother speaks up from behind me. "No way in hell am I staying with the fucking Valerio's." Ezra says while pouring another glass of whiskey.

"Well I'm not having my sister live in the same house as an angel." My brother says while stepping up to Ezra.

They have the same build but Ezra may have an inch or two over my brother. It makes me chuckle silently that Alex is really trying to size up Ezra.

"Alright boys, if you are done trying to flex your masculinity, I think I can speak for myself." I said while holding in my laughter.

"I will make an exception of staying with you , but I demand full freedom. I will be having my own room in my own wing, I get to leave and go wherever I want and whenever I please. I will have my cars moved so that I am available for transportation whenever I need it, and I can go back to the Valerio mansion whenever I desire." I say to all the men in front of me.

"With all of your requests, you must not argue whenever you are needed for a meeting or any public gathering." Matthew Valerio says to me. I nod my head in agreement.

"With that being over and everything settled, is this shit show over?" Ezra asks while getting up.

"Yes, everything is settled. Thea, my men will be picking you up in the morning." Matthew said while walking over to my father to shake his hand.

While Matthew was finishing up a conversation with my father, Ezra started to walk up to me.

I don't know why but I suddenly got nervous with his presence coming closer.

He stopped right in front of me and looked me up and down. His hazel eyes met mine, he placed his hand on my lower back and brought me closer to him so that he could whisper into my ear. his breath made shivers go down my spine. 

He tucked my hair behind my ear and leaned into me. "I guess I will see you tomorrow, mi amore." Ezra said to me with a flirtatious smile on his face.

He was starting to walk off, but I wasn't going to let him have the final words again. I pulled him from his tie and brought his face to mine. I looked him right in the eye. "I'm going to make one thing fucking clear, I will never be yours Ezra Angel ."

With that I decided to make my exit.

***

Hi, thank you for reading. Let me know if I should continue this story. 

(not edited)