Wishes

Ezra's POV

"Clean that shit up and get out of here. All of you!" I say to all of the men. I leave the room and slam the door.

I hate that I had a man on my team that disrespected Thea like that. He was a reflection on me and who I was, and I am nothing like that. Andre has always been a fucking pain in my ass, but I never thought he could be that disrespectful. I hated that Thea felt violated. I wanted to step in, but I stopped myself because I knew that she could handle herself.

I went up to Thea's room to see if she was ready for our date. I walked in and she was getting ready. I told her to be casual because we are going to be doing something outside, but she didn't know that yet.

"Ezra, where are we going?" she asked me from inside the closet. "Now that is a secret that you will not be finding out." I said to her, and kissed her from behind.

She turns around and gives me a short kiss on the lips. "I think I'm going to dye my hair black, or maybe brown. What do you think?" She said to me with a smile on her face.

Excuse me. I mean I would love her either way, but I love her blonde hair.

Hold the fuck up. Do I love Thea? How the fuck can I love someone if I don't even know what love is in a relationship. We have been together for about six months, how do I know I deserve it? The only thing I know about love is that I want to experience it with Thea.

I zoned out and realized that I just left Thea thinking that I don't want her to dye her hair. "Hello, Ezra?" she said to me looking sad that I didn't answer her. "Oh, I'm sorry Thea. I think that you would look amazing with any hair color, even if I love your blonde hair. If you think you need a change or something I'm totally up for you getting black or a different color. Black would pop out your blue eyes, and make you look mysterious or something." I say to her trying to save myself from my mistake.

"Angel, I was just kidding. I don't think I would ever dye my hair. I just wanted to mess with you." she said to me and kiss my forehead.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. She nodded her head and we exited the door.

We walk to the car garage and she's about to get in her car, but I give her the keys to my prize possession and she gasps. "No fucking way" She says to me with her eyes wide open. "She runs over to the car. She jumps in my all black Bugatti that I don't let anyone touch besides me.

"Get in Angel." She says to me while revving up the engine. I get in the passenger seat and tighten the buckle tighter than usual.

"Try not to kill us please." I say to Thea. "Can't promise anything." She says to me with a mischievous smile.

_____

"Turn up that hill right there," I say to Thea, guiding her to our destination for the night.

We go up the hill and we are met with a bunch of fairy lights and a picnic. This is not like me, but I wanted to be that high school boyfriend that Thea never got. "Ezra, what is this?" she says while putting the car in park.

"Well you always say how you never have anything outside of work and how you never got the cheesy high school boyfriend. So I decided to show off my creative skills." I say to her, leading her to the blanket that I have set up.

I sit down on the blanket and she is still looking at everything. It was only a little thing, but she acted like it was the best thing ever.

She turns over to me and comes at me with full force. She jumps onto me and hugs me the tightest she can.

"Thank you, Angel. I never really had the experience to go to high school or do any things that regular teenagers did, and it made me sad for a while. I let it go once I thought that I would never have that experience. Then I met you and you took me away from reality. When I'm here right now I feel safe. It's not because of the location I am in, it's because I am with you. I could be anywhere with you and I would feel safe. You make me feel loved and safe, Ezra." She says to me while looking up at the stars.

"You deserve this and so much more. I just want to see you smile." I say to her and kiss her on the cheek.

"So one night when we had a movie night we watched Tangled and I saw how your favorite scene was when they let the lanterns go for Repunzel." I said to her. The movie has to be hands down one of my favorite Disney princess movies. "No one would ever believe that you just killed someone, Ezra." Thea said, laughing at me. "Hey gang leaders can watch good Disney movies." I said back to her.

I walked over to the backseat of the car and got two lanterns, candles, and a lighter. I came back down to the blanket and put the supplies in front of her. "We are going to light them and let them go with our wishes okay." I say to Thea, "Okay do we tell our wishes to each other." She asks me. "No we don't because then they won't come true." I said to her, "Who would think that Ezra Angel would be such a romantic." she laughed at me while unpacking the lanterns. "Only for you." I said while admiring her natural beauty.

"Okay they are ready to be lit." She said to me. I stood up and gave my hand to her to help her stand next to me. I light both of our lanterns. "Okay do you have your wish?" I ask her. She nods at me with a sweet smile. We let the lanterns fill up with some air and then let them go into the air.

She wraps her arm under my arm and cuddles me tight. I look down to her and she is watching the lanterns fly in the air. The light is shimmering down on her beautiful ocean eyes.

I would die for her.

"Thea, I don't know exactly what love is, and I don't know if I even deserve it. The only thing I do know is that you deserve every once that I have to offer. The words I love you are scary for a person that thought love was a myth. I thought that I would never say the words I love you again, because the last person I said those words to died right in my hands. I know that you deserve those three words Thea, but those three words are dangerous. What if I say those three words and you are taken from me just like my mother was. What if those three words destroy us?" I say looking into Thea's eyes.

"Ezra, I don't need you to say words to make me feel loved. You show me your love through your actions. I understand that those words are hard for you. I am not going to leave you Ezra, I am your safe place just as you are mine. Love isn't a myth because I know that this right here is beyond love. It is a connection that we can't even explain. If you can't say those words yet I will." She says kissing my lips with desire.

"I love you." Thea says to me.

Thea knew me without even speaking. She knew what I wanted to say when I couldn't form the right words.

"It's okay that you don't say it back, because I know you love me Angel. In your own way, and when you want to say the words I will be right here waiting. We have all the time in the world." she says to me and kisses my nose.

She flops down on the blanket and drags me down with her. "Look, I can still see them floating" she points to the lanterns in the sky. "I wonder what your wish was." She said to me while laying on my chest.

My wish has already come true.

******

Hi guys thank you for reading another chapter. I realize that this story is moving along relatively fast, but I don't think that I am going to be having a lot of chapters. My estimate of how many there will be is about 30-40.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

xox(not edited)