Speechless

Ezra's POV

Thea is going to fucking destroy me.

I thought that after what happened with my nightmare, that she would want nothing to do with me and my baggage, but instead she forgave me and didn't pity me. She asked me what the nightmare was about and when I didn't answer fully she didn't push it.

She is patient with me.

Even if I wanted her I knew that it would be wrong of me to have her. I don't deserve her, I don't deserve good things. Everything I touch will one day end up in flames.

Just like I did with my mom.

I will never make that mistake again.

I'm broken out of my daze from hearing her voice . "Dickhead get in here and help me" Thea called out from inside the closet. I walked in and it was a pretty funny sight if I'm being honest.

I couldn't help but chuckle silently at the mess that Thea has created. "Can you shut the fuck up and help me please" she says to me obviously getting annoyed.

I went over to her and helped her zip her dress. She turned around to me and I was speechless.

This woman in front of me was absolutely breathtaking with-ought even trying.

The dress that I picked out for her was a strapless gown. The top part of the dress was decorated with different flowers and those flowers draped into a beautiful train in the back of the dress.

It made her look like a real life princess.

As I was admiring her beautiful self, I realized that I may have been staring too long.

"Oh my god are you going to speak, is there something wrong with the fucking dress" Thea said. I realized that there was a sad look in her and that she was slowly becoming self-conscious.

I hated that I made her feel that way.

"No, Thea you look fucking gorgoeus" I said to her forcefully trying get the negative thoughts out of her head.

"The only thing I think that is out of place is that thing around your neck." I pointed to the Valerio necklace on her neck.

"Well don't forget Angel, I'm still and always will be a Valerio" She said, walking closer to me.

"Well for tonight I have something for you that would go better with the dress." I say walking over to my drawer.

I pulled out a one of a kind diamond necklace. There was a rose quartz in the middle and then the rest was surrounded by glistening diamonds.

As I was walking over to put it on her she had the brightest smile on her face.

"Ezra, why are you doing this?" Thea said to me while still in utter shock. "Just shut the fuck up and let me put it on" I say back to her.

Before I put on the necklace, I brush her hair to the right side of her neck so that I am able to put the necklace on. When I touched her neck she slightly shivered and her breathing hitched.

I loved the way I made her feel with one touch. Imagine what I could do with more than one.

I put the necklace on her and clipped it on the back. "I would like to make a necklace of markings from me all around your neck, but I guess this will have to do." I kiss the back of her neck, "for now at least." I said to her.

I take her hips and twirl her around so that she's now staring at me.

"We have now landed," Amelio says over the speaker.