New girls

Your POV
I saw the other members shock seeing me with Minju. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I hear them shout. I flinch when I saw Yujin was about to jump to me. But Eunbi unnie hold pulled her.

"I'm here because I want to hang out with you guys hehe." I just flash a smile. All of them blushed. Yeah right as always.

"Uhm I bought you guys some food." They were happy. Damn food makes them happy.

I looked at Minju. She was talking Chaewon. Bro when she smile I felt like the world stop.

I shook my head realizing that the members will caught me staring at their llama. "Hey Y/n thanks for the food!" Hitomi said while smiling. Haha her cheeks are so cute. I just smiled at her and pinch her cheeks.

Her chubby cheeks looks like a tomato. She's blushing bruh. "Uhm guys I'm gonna leave now, mom is waiting for me thanks for the time." They quickly went to me and hugged me.

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD!" I looked Yujin and Yena making a pose while thanking me. They're high asf huh?

I went outside and looked at them once again. I was looking for Minju but she wasn't there. She must be busy that's why she's not there.

25 minutes later....

"Hey Y/n I'm gonna discuss with you something." Hm? I'm a grounded?!

"Hm? With what?" I was confused. "There's 5 new students." Oh I thought they saw my video when I was drunk HAHAHAHA.

"What's their name?" "You will meet them tomorrow." Oh okay why is she serious? Is the new 5 students are troublemakers?

"Why do you look so serious?" "Nothing I just wanna look at your scared face." She laughed. "Haha too funny mom." Sheeeeesh she maybe korny sometimes but I love her so much.

"Uhm what's the name of the group?"

"ITZY."

Ok so I know it's already 12am and I'm still here awake just to update so yeah here you go guys. And can u guys suggest some anime? Thanks guys.