Game

No one's POV

Y/n and Hyewon went inside the dorm and it was quiet when the members saw  Y/n but it Wonyoung broke the silent when she runs to Y/n and hug her.

"Y/n unnie how are you?"Wonyoung ask"I'm good Wongyoung-ie"Y/n smiles and Wonyoung blush"Hey are you sick?"Y/n touch Wonyoung's forehead and Wonyoung blush more.

All the members are glaring at Wonyoung"Do you like to take a sit Y/n"Sakura said while patting the space beside her"Ahhh sure thank you Kura"Y/n flashes a smile.

"Hey Y/n do you think I look like a llama?"Minju look at Y/n"Why did you ask that?Your too beautiful to look like a Llama"Y/n said and pinch Minju's Cheeks the other member just glare at Minju.

"Why are glaring at her?"Y/n ask them and they just shook their head.

35 minutes later.....

They were playing around when suddenly"Did you guys ate already?"Y/n ask the members shook their head"Here's the cakes that we bought they had names on it."Y/n said while handing the plastic bags.

While they are eating Yujin suggest something"Let's play Truth or Dare"Yujin Said the other members agree but Y/n was hesitating.

"I think you guys play while I watch you guys play"Y/n said awkwardly"Join us Y/n"Yuri look at Y/n"Yeah join ussss"Nako said cutely.

Your POV

She's so cute fuck it  "Okay okay I'll join in"I said and sit between Hitomi and Eunbi.

The bottle starts to spin and it landed at.......Wonyoung *sigh* thank god it doesn't land at me

"Dare"Wonyoung said"Hmm Shout I'm gay 3 times"Yujin said while laughing and Wonyoung just Sigh and start to shout"I'M GAY I'M GAY I'M GAY"Wonyoung shout repeatedly and all of us laugh because of her cuteness.

"You guys are so mean"Wonyoung pouts ohh fuck she's so cute I want to kiss her  wait what I'm a thinking"Cute" I whisper"Hey I hear that"Sakura said while pointing at me"What d-did I said?"I ask nervously"You said that Wonyoung is cute"Sakura said and the other members roll their eyes and Wonyoung was blushing really hard.

The bottle starts to spin again and it landed at Eunbi and she just sigh"Truth or dare?"Yena ask"Truth" Eunbi simply Answer and I saw Yena smirk.

"Did you ever masterbate?"Yena ask and Eunbi was blushing hard Sakura and Chaewon cover Wonyoung and Nako's ears"Yah there's children here"Chaeyeon said"Just answer unnie honestly"Yena smirk.

"Ok ok I did that kind of thing"Eunbi said while blushing and All of us laugh except for Wonyoung and Nako who is confused right now"What is Masterbate?"Wonyoung was curious"Nothing  Wonyoung-ie"Eunbi smile.

The game continues the Bottle keeps spinning and it keeps landing to the Members but it never lands to me sighs.

"Last round and after this we need to sleep"Eunbi said"I need to go home after this"I said while checking the time on my phone shit it's already 12 am

The bottle starts to spin and I start to feel nervous and yeah it landed on me sigh.

"Dare"I said and the members start to argue"I'm gonna be the one who's going to give her the dare!" Wonyoung said but Sakura argues back.
And they starts to fight while Minju is quite sitting between Yena and Yujin. I looked at her and smiled at her Damn.... I have a weird feeling to this girl... I just shooked my head. No Y/n you're straight girl!

"Uhhh girls stop fighting na Minju will be the who'll be giving the dare." I just smiled at them and I saw them glaring at Minju. Cute blushing llama.

"Uhhhh..... Y/n can you sing?" Minju asked me. I just sighed "I don't really sing but I guess?" I just shrugged my shoulders. "Umm please sing." She said while looking down. Shy llama haha cute. Tffff Y/NNNNN!!

But then I look at the clock. "Oh shit it's already 1am." I said while standing up. "Guys I need to go see you guys tomorrow!" I said and why tf am I going to Minju's direction-,-

Ok Minju's my crush arrrggghhhhh I'm straight but I'm gay for Minju! I just stop myself from going to her direction. I just cleared my throat and said goodbye to them.

I went outside their dorm and look at them one last time. I saw Minju waving her hand while pouting. I just giggled at her cuteness and waved back.

20 minutes later....

Arrrggghhh it's already 1:25am huhu and when I open the door I saw Mom sitting in the couch ok bitch I'm nervous. "Uhhhh hi Mom?" I laughed awkwardly. "Where have you been?" She asked while looking at me.

"Uhhh Mom I went to IZ*ONE'S dorm hehe." I said looking down. "Awww my baby is so friendly." She said went closer and pinched my cheeks. "Ahhh! Mom that hurts ouch ahhh! Dahyun unnie!" I groaned and shouted for help.

"Baby let's go to bed you need to take a sleep you have to attend your classes tomorrow ok?" I just nod and said goodnight to my Mom. I went upstairs and washed my body. "Minju." I was finding for her IG account and woah...

Liked by Dubu_eagle and 175k others@Minjugatto ✈️❤️View all 10,639 commentsYenaquack: yah credits!Tzuyoda: Are you my twin sister?😭Minjucuteee: why so pretty?🥺❤️

@Minjugatto ✈️❤️
View all 10,639 comments
Yenaquack: yah credits!
Tzuyoda: Are you my twin sister?😭
Minjucuteee: why so pretty?🥺❤️

I just giggled at them but I keep on staring at her photo.

Liked by Tzuyoda and 230k others @Minjugatto 😶🖤View all 25,630 commentsKim_Chae: ok that's my bestfriend!❤️Nako_konako: Unnieee!🥺❤️Yudings: minju yah! So pretty!

@Minjugatto 😶🖤
View all 25,630 comments
Kim_Chae: ok that's my bestfriend!❤️
Nako_konako: Unnieee!🥺❤️
Yudings: minju yah! So pretty!

Should I follow her or nah? Ok ok Y/n you're freaking straight! You will never like girls! So stop yourself from liking Minju! I just sighed.

While I was looking at her photos I didn't realize that I fell asleep.

So here's the update y'all! Hope y'all like it❤️