Meeting them

Your POV
After eating breakfast i went to my bathroom to brush my teeth
I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs.

"Dongsaeng~~"Dahyun said while clinging on my arm"Yes unnie?"i ask while looking down"Why are you so tall"She pout well actually I'm 170 cm that makes me taller than my own unnie.

"I don't know it's just that it's destined that I'm tall and your short"I said and smile"Yahh why so mean?"she smack my shoulder.

"Y/N how many students ask you out yesterday?"Hanbin oppa ask"I don't know maybe 6 or 7 i don't know or just ask all the students who ask me"i said going inside our Tesla.

"We're here"Our driver jack? Jade? Whatever I'll just call him jake
"Jake tell my parents that i want to go home right now even though I'm the president of the student council"I whisper to him.

"Maam my name is John"he said but i don't listen"Just tell them Jake"I said"My name is John"He sais but still i didn't listen"I'm sorry John about her attitude"Hnabin oppa apologize to john? I think.

No one POV
The three of them enter the school the boys and the girls was whispering about Y/N

God she's so perfect

Boyy i hope i can talk to her

I wish i was pretty like her

And blah blah blah""Dahyun let's go to our rooms now Y/n is going somewhere"Hanbin said while dragging Dahyun.

I'm alone now  Y/n sigh and went to her office.You stop when someone call you"Y/n my baby!!"You hear someone call my name and look at the girl.

It was the annoying girl name Joe?Ahh JooE"What do you want?"You said irritated "I want you~~"JooE said in a cute voice"Just go with Nancy or Yeonwoo"You said

"Please just let me have a date with you and after that I'll never bother you again"She said while pulling your arm"Fine fine after this don't bother me"you said in a cold voice.

"Thank you bye jagi"She was about to kiss your cheeks but you ran away from her.

Your POV
I regret saying yes you thought i went inside my office and check the attendance of the students 

Kim Yerim

Kim Jisoo

Jang Gyuri 

I was about to flip to the other side when someone knock"Come in"i shout.

The door open and reveal 12 girl i think their the new students"Are you the new students?"i said in a calm voice.

Well at the first day I'll probably not be cold to them but after that first I'm gonna be cold to them.

Chaewon's POV
Godd... she's perfect and i like her already"Yes we are the new students"Eunbi unnie said.

"So here's your key for your locker and good luck in your first day in this school"Y/n said and smile gawddd...that smile makes me soft.

Yujin's POV
Wahhh....This girl is so cute i wonder if she's still single let me ask her.

"Hey ummm...are you single?"I ask"Yes I'm still single"She said and smile all of us sigh in relief wait what all of us?!

"I think am gonna tour you guys around this university"Y/n said and smile godd stop smiling like that I'm gonna fall for in any minute now

Time skip.....

Your POV
I have to say....their personalities is really good I'll probably would not be that cold to them cause I'm into girls who has crazy personality even tho I'm cold but believe me I'm crazy like them.

"So if you guys need anything just come to me and tell me if something's wrong"I said and smile.

I saw them blush....weird"We shoud probably go to our rooms now"I said"Let's go"Wonyoung said and i giggle at her.

"Eunbi unnie you have a different schedule all of us has the same except you"Yena said and laugh.

We went to our rooms and Izone except Eunbi unnie sat beside me"Unnie"Someone tap my shoulder i look at Hitomi.

"Yes?"i ask"Does the cafeteria have strawberries?"She ask that makes me smile"Yes we have strawberries"I smile and pinch her cheeks.

"Y/n"i look at Hyewon unnie"Do you cakes here?"She ask"Yes we have cakes"i smile i saw her mood brighten up.

"You love cake?"I ask her she nod happily"We should sometimes go to the nearby cafe here"i suggest"When will we go?"she ask"Later after class"i said and she just smile at me amd thanked me.

"Y/n"I looke at Sakura unnie"Hmm?"i raise my right brow"Do you like to play Fortnite?"she look at me"Yes"I said and smile.

Gosh why does people blush when i smile or talk to them like wtf?.

"Good morning class"Our borin-i mean happy teacher came in"So there's 11 new students here"Mrs.Kang said then the 11 of them went inside all of the boys start to start to cheer