Crush

Minju's POV

Good morning everyone! So I woke up early today so that's actually surprising cause I'll be probably still snoring right now.

So I wake the others up so that all of us will get ready. "Woah Minju you're up early huh?" Eunbi unnie said while making some coffee.

"Uh? Hehe Idk why did I wake up that early." I said while scratching the back of my neck. "Oh I notice how Y/n look at you." Eunbi teased me. "Oy oy oy why blushing huh?" I covered my face. "Yah unnie why always tease me!" I said while pouting.

"GUYYYSSSS!!" My eyes widen when she called everyone. I looked at her and I saw her smirking. "Did you guys notice how Y/n looked at Minju?" She said while looking at me. Then I felt everyone is glaring at me. I just gulped "Tss" I hear Wonyoung whispered. "Aishhh I hope Y/n will look at me like that too!" Sakura Unnie said while rolling her eyes.

"AaaaaAaaa I'm jealous!" Yujin shouted. "Minju-ah!" I look at Yena unnie and raised my eyebrows. "Yes unnie?" I asked and basically I'm nervous. "What's with you and Y/n?" She asked irritated. "We're friends?" I just laughed nervously. I just sighed and fix my things.

30minutes later.....

Ok so we're already at the van. I look at the window. *sighs* I don't know why but I don't have any feelings for Y/n but why the hell did I get shy whenever she's talking with me.

I just closed my eyes and sigh.

Your POV

I just woke up and look at my alarm clock 4:37am. So earlyyy. I stood up and fix my bed so I can take a bath already.

50 minutes later....

I was about to go to my car when my Mom shouted my name. "Uhhh yes?" I looked at her. "Do you like someone?" My mom asked while smiling. I just sigh and shrug my shoulder. "I don't know maybe it's just a simple crush?" I said unsure.

I went to our school and I saw IZ*ONE making their way to the classroom. I was looking for a certain person when someone smack my head.

"AWWWWW WTF?!" I look at the person and saw that it was Lisa Unnie. "Yow sorry dude." She said while smiling. "What do you want? That hurts!" I said while caressing my head. "I saw you standing here alone and it looks like you're looking for someone." She said while smirking. Oh shit.

"Ha? E-eh I-i'm not looking for someone unnie." I said defensive. "Omggg!! My baby Y/n is looking for someone." She said hugging me as if I was a baby. "So who's this unlucky person?"

"One of IZ*ONE's member." I said and went to our classroom.

Ok so here's the update guys! Hope y'all like it and Lovey'all! Thanks for supporting my friend tho. Imma update again later. Thanks yeorubon!❤️