Capture

Cypher ducked behind a pillar fast. Charlie just deleted James. Cyphers grandfather is gone for good. His file is no where to be found. 

   "Seize the queen and the rest of my siblings." Charlie snarled. 

   "I won't let you do that." Cyphers father snarled. 

   "Yeah there is no way thats happening." Crayola snapped rushing up to the stage alongside Fortune, Karma, and Rune. 

   Of course Rune would go up there. Ever the daddy's girl. She was the brave one and here's Cypher hiding like a coward. 

   "Them too. And the ghost." Charlie snarled.

   Cypher could hear explosions. Charlie's new power from the crown might be enough to defeat Cypher's father. 

   Matthew was the most powerful being in existence but the crown gifts a new ruler with pure cosmic energy to renew the Omniverse. Charlie was using that power for his own Gain. 

   "Matthew!" 

   "Mattie!"

   Papa and Uncle Matt... Something happened to Father. 

   "Get the girl! She's too much like Matthew!" 

   "Stay away!" Rune snapped with a hot headed nature like always. 

   Cypher sucked in a breath. He had to get out of here. The Omniverse team was captured, Including his parents and siblings, all the royal siblings and grandma Charlene, and Charlie had taken control. Good thing Cypher didn't have Watcher powers... He'd always been the disappointment. 

   Cypher managed to duck out through a secret tunnel. Portals were blocked so there was no way out of the Center. He had to get out of Capital City. He had to find someone to help. Who is there to help?

   Cypher shook the thought off. Maybe he could sneak back into the dungeon later. After Charlie had exhausted the cosmic power. He was grasping at straws but that was all Cypher could think off. 

   For now Cypher crawled through the dusty tunnels. Alone.