The helpless flame || Roy Mustang

Request from xcutiepiexx!

Mustang had just finished a battle between some criminals and was now in the hospital. His team didn't know where he went except y/n. Roy only told her where he was going because he trusted her the most. But now...for y/n was stuck taking care of him.

Y/n was walking to Roy's room with some food with her. Since Roy complained about the hospital food and how 'he needed his chef to make his food'. "I swear For a tough Alchemist he complains a lot about the simplest of things..." Y/n said to herself. He then walked inside his room and Roy smiles as he saw y/n. "Ah my chef has returned" He said jokingly "Haha very funny Roy" y/n said placing the food on his nightstand. "How you holding up?" She asked grabbing a chair and sitting next to the bed. "Besides the fact that I'm bored out of my mind , I'm fine" he said as he grabbed his food. y/n made him some soup. He started to eat and smiles happily "My chef has done it again!" He said eating. y/n "ya know Roy I can't keep cooking for you forever. I'll probably only cook for my future husband and that's about it" y/n said leaning back in her chair. "Well that won't change then" Roy said to her. y/n looked at him confused "Huh?" She asked confused "Because your future husband is in this every room with you" he smiles at her. y/n blushed red with her heart pounding "S-shut up and eat your food" y/n said embarrassed at what he said.

"Alright , Alright....Wifey" he smirked

"S-shut it!" Y/n yelled