The kitten || Alphonse

This is a request from JessicMacDougall! Sorry if it's bad!

It was around 9:00 pm , Y/N was looking around for a little cat that she saw. "Little kitten" Y/N called out . She saw a tail and she ran to see if saw ok. The kitten she saw just awhile ago was hurt. As she was running she ran into a boy, Now since she was running she feel to the floor and so did the boy. Y/N let out a squeak. "I Am sorry! let me help you up!" The young boy called. You sat up and wiped off the dirt on your face. "No, no it's my fault i'm sorry" You said cleaning your face, once you where done you looked at the boy you bumped into. He had a red coat and the rest was black, He had dirty-blond hair that was in a pony-tail and had forest green eyes. He was staring right at you, kinda in a trance. 'This girl is cute....' he thought in his mind. Y/N blushed at his staring. He shook his head and stood up and helped Y/N up.

"If I may ask, why where you running?" The young boy asked.

"O-oh! I was looking for a kitten that was injured, tell I bumped into you...I'm sorry, And my name is Y/N" You said kindly with blush and a smile.

"My name is Alphonse or Al" He smiled. "And if you don't mind....Can i help you with this kitten?" He asked scratching the back of his neck, Nervous.

"That's fine with me" You smiled. "I think it went that way" You said pointing to your right. He nodded and started to walk where Y/N pointed. She followed, staying quiet. Y/N was the kind of girl that doesn't talk much , but cares for animals with all her heart. "If i may ask, why are you helping me find this kitten?" Y/N asked looking at Al.

"Oh well...I love cats...Even if it sounds kind of lame" Al said

"I don't think it's lame. I think it's sweet that you like helping animals" You smiled cutely to him. Alphonse blushed and chuckled.

Y/N and Alphonse talked for awhile. Telling stories and telling facts about each other. They got to know each other like they known each other for years, except this way something different...Alphonse started to grow a crush on Y/N , the same went with Y/N. They forgotten about the little kitten and where now under a tree up on a hill, looking at the stars sitting next to each other.

'I don't feel very comfortable...' you said in your head, but you closed your eyes and relaxed. Alphonse grabbed Y/N and set her on his lap and held her close. Y/N opened her eyes and blushed red. "H-hey uh Y-y/N? " Al stuttered out. "Y-yea?" You asked looking up at him. "Can you close y-your eyes?" He asked. Y/N was about to question him but did as told. Alphonse leaned in and closed the gap between the two. You opened your eyes, but melted into the kiss. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck, while Al wrapped his arms around her waist. Al broke th kiss and hugged Y/N close

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Al"

I hope you liked it!And question.

Is this you right now?------> 0///0

No? ok....Well requests are open! just comment!