A hero || Edward

Request from pokesonichearts!

This is an AU!Modern!

Y/n was walking around with her headphones in her ears. They where blasting music, that way she couldn't hear anything. Y/n was a very shy girl, the one that wouldn't listen, read, watch her shows, and let's not forget her music. She only had a few friends, The Elric's and the Rockbells. Though she always like one of the Elric's more then a friend. Sure he loud, but sweet. Just....don't call him short...

She was currently read her book on top of a roof with her music blasting her ears. But she check her phone and saw her battery was dieing. she sighed and closed her book and started to leave. She listened to her music tell her phone died. "great, just what I needed" she said putting her phone and earbuds in her pocket. The only reason you always have music on is to keep people away from you. Especially boys. Even though you where the quiet type, you still got flirted on daily. Everybody in town knew that in you have your headphones in that means you don't want to be bothered with. And just as you feared a group of boys came toward you. "Hey y/n! You free this Friday?" "She wouldn't want to go on a date with you lame brain! She would rather go with me!" "How about we go out for some coffee?" The three boys said. "Oh I-I'm really sorry, b-but I can't go today or Friday I have to um um" y/n said trying to think of a lie. "Oh come chick! Let's go!" One said as they started to crowd you to a wall. "O-oh b-but I can't! I have to...to" "She has to come with me and help me out with my homework! So back off!" You heard a voice behind the three boys. You recognize the voice, it was Edward. He pushed though the boys and grabbed your arm and pushed though the boys. "E-ed" y/n said in shock. "you really have to take care of yourself y/n, I don't want you to get hurt" he said in a worried voice. you looked down "I-I know....I'm sorry" y/n said in a sad voice. Ed sighed , he just made his precious y/n sad. "Sorry y/n, just don't go anywhere with out me , alright?" She looked up him and nodded "Alright, I'm sorry if I made you worry Ed" she said with a smile. Ed blushed , but turned his head that way y/n couldn't see his blushing face. "J-just remember what I said" he said as he grabbed your hand and started to walk back to your house.

As soon as they got to your house Ed spoke before you got inside. "Y/n?" She turned around and was embraced with a hug. "Don't go anywhere without me again alright?" Ed said hugging her. Since Y/n was surprised with a hug her hands where on his chest and she head on his shoulder. "Ok, I promise" she said softly trying to hide her face. He let go of her and saw she was hiding her face, He grabbed her chin to make her look at him. She was blushing at the moment. He smiled and closed the gap in between them, it was passionate kiss also a long one. Once they broke the kiss for air Ed was about to leave when y/n grabbed his wrist, he looked back and y/n kissed him
On the cheek. "I'll help you out with your homework tomorrow, so don't raincheck me" she said with a tiny of red on her cheeks. Ed smiled "Alright then it's a date"