Idiots...|| Edward and Alphonse

Y/N was shopping for her friend, Winry. Winry was busy making her automail, so Y/N was the one who did the shopping for the rockbells. She gets everything on the list and starts to walk back to the yellow house. As she was closing in on the door she heard noises... "What on earth...." Y/N thought out loud. Before she new it she was tackled. By two boys that slammed the door open. The boys landed on her. "Al I told you before....IM NOT SMALL" One of the boys yelled "Brother I didn't say that! I said you needed to drink your milk!" The other boy said to the other boy. Winry came down stairs towards the door. "Ed, Al....you do realize you are on top of someone ,Right?" Winry said to the boys. "Huh?" They asked , Winry point at you under them. They started to panic and got up. "Sorry! We didn't know you where there!" Al said Y/N stood up and dust herself off. "it's fine really, and Winry I think I got everything you need" Y/N said handing her the bags. "Thanks Y/N , come on in" Winry said walking in the house Y/N followed Winry into the house and so did the brothers. "We're sorry we ran into you, my names Ed and this is Al" Ed said pointing to his little brother. "It's nice no meet you Ed, Al. I'm Y/N" she smiled sweetly toward the boys. The boys blushed red. "I've heard a lot about you two, Most importantly you two are state alchemists!" Y/n said excitedly. Winry chuckled "y/n here is an Alchemy freak just like you two" she said walking to her room and saying 'don't do anything bad to innocent y/n!' Before she left. "Y-you like Alchemy?" Al asked, y/n nodded in excitement "yup! Although no one would teach me anything about it..."
"I can teach you!" Ed and Al said in unison. The brothers looked at each other with a glare. "Really?! That would be great!" Y/n said happily.

The three went outside and started to play with Alchemy. The brothers would fight over who could empress y/n the most with there talent. y/n would giggle at the the two boys, making the brothers blush and go back to teaching her. But then came the end of the day.

"Thanks you two for teaching me Alchemy!" Y/n said happily "It's my pleasure" the brothers said unison. And then glared at each other "Although I wish I could stay I have to get back to central with my sister. Bye Ed , Al" said as she started to walk away "oh wait I almost forgot!" Y/n said. she turned around and kissed the brothers cheeks "That's my payment! See you later Elric's!" Y/n said walking away.

The brothers stood there shock with red on there face, one thing on there minds

'D-does she like me back?'