A Farmer! {Ed x Farmer! Reader}

"Hurry up Ed!" Winry said running a head of him. "Why I'm I going here again?" Ed asked out of boredom. "Because I need your help with the food!" Winry said happily skipping. "But don't you usually go to a store and not....where ever we are going?" Ed asked as he put his hands in his hoodie. He was wearing a red hoodie with black pants with winry just went in the clothes she was wearing while working. "I did tell I made a friend that works on a farm! We trade! I fix stuff for her and she giving me fruits, and all the other things I need!" Winry said running into the farm. She was searching around for y/n. That's her friends name. She spotted her pulling carrots from the ground. "Y/N!!!" Winry yelled. Ed looked what she was yelling at and found a girl. She was wearing a straw hat and overalls and a f/c shirt with high tops. She was also wearing gloves. The girl turned toward winry and waved. They where pretty far away so they couldn't see her face. "Hey Winry! Wait over here while a finish pulling this last couple ones!" y/n yelled "Right!" Winry yelled back and grabbed Ed's hand and dragged him to where y/n was.

As y/n finished pulling the last carrot she placed it into the basket next to her. she picked it up and turned toward her friend. She wiped off all the sweat from her forehead making the hat fall off her head. But a string kept it around her neck. Ed got a better look at her she had h/c hair, e/c eyes and had a bit of dirt on her face. She was about the same height of Ed. "How can I help you winry?" y/n said walking toward them. "I need a couple of ingredients! My grandma needs it to make her stew" Winry said handing her a piece of paper with the ingredients on it. Y/n looked at the paper as she took off her gloves and placed them in her pocket. "Alright I can get you them" y/n said smiling. y/n noticed Ed. "Hiya stranger! Who might you be?" y/n said tilting her head slightly. Ed was a be surprised at her question blushed a bit. "M-my names Edward, b-but you can call me Ed" Ed said as he extended his left hand. Y/n shook his hand "Names y/n! You can call me (n/n) if you like" y/n said smiling which made Ed blush a bit more. Winry chuckled as the two let there hands go. "Come along with me and I'll get what you need" y/n said leading the way. First they went to milk the cows. "How many bottles or gallons do you need winry?" y/n said placing down the basket on hay and walking to some bottles and buckets. "About four bottles please, we won't being needing that much since Ed hates it" Winry said putting her hands behind her back. As y/n grabbed her four bottles she walked over to a cow. "You hate milk Ed? I can see why the after taste is pretty bad" y/n said as she started to fill the bottles up. "See! She understands why! That's one of the reasons I hate it!" Ed said towards Winry. All she did was chuckle. "Sure Ed"

After getting all the things they need , y/n handed the basket over to Ed. Winry was waiting by the gate. "Here you go!" y/n said happily. "Thanks y/n and uhh" Ed started to blush. "What is it?"y/n asked. He put his hn=and on y/n cheek and......

dusted off the dirt she had on her face. "Y-you had dirt on your f-face" Ed said turning red. y/n giggled and kissed him on the cheek. "Well thanks for telling me, and I think winry wants your attention" y/n said pushing him toward the gate. "Hey why is he red?" Winry asked. Y/n shrugged. Winry sighed "Come one Ed" Winry said pulling his arm.

As they where leaving Ed wanted one more look of y/n. "Make sure to come and visit!" y/n yelled. "We will!" Winry yelled. y/n looked at Ed and winked. which made him more red it possible.

Bonus!

As y/n walked away from the gate she sat on the ground and hugged her knees. "I can't believe I did that...." y/n said to herself. She was red. but I don't blame her, that was basically her first kiss with a boy.

I was bored and thought of a one-shot while playing stardew valley.....so here you go!