prologue.

"Ah shit, here we go again"

(PROLOGUE REPOLISHED JULY 12TH)

Y/N'S POV

I muttered under my breath these words as I heard footsteps approaching my lovely prison cell.

I was just bored, messing around with my anemo vision that is until my peace was disturbed. There wasn't any peace in the first place ever since I got into this place anyway..and that was long long ago.

I raised my head at the now open door with a fatui awaiting my attention, I was annoyed.

"What do you want?"

The man only grinned and said while crossing his arms pitifuly "La Signora wants to speak with you. She doesn't look very content"

Ugh..not again.

I rolled my eyes and cursed audibly as I got up from that comfy spot that I just found only to get up so soon.

how unfortunate.

Yet again, how I walked showed how strong and unshakable I am. I always had that pride in that part of myself, that's what I need to co-exist in these cold manors so I got acustomed to it naturally.

When I reached the door, I gave the fatui a nasty mischievous smile as messed his clearly gelled hair with my vision.

Sorry not sorry.

"Why you little shi-" is all he could say before he got silenced by The fair lady herself, La Signora.

"Fatui, don't touch her"

Ah yes, I totally missed her very royal voice. She's been shouting at her recruits quite often..degrading their poor work.

Although, they've been working their butt's off..but our Fair Lady here has some really high standards.

Clearly annoyed, he had no chance but to obey orders..not just any orders but orders from one of the freaking harbingers.

La Signora fixed her gaze on me and then smirked "follow me, this is confidential"

Her clothes, majestically wooshed around with her, I never understood how she wears such hideous and  extremely uncomfortable attire.

Sighing, I had no choice but to comply, I already knew this is going to be a pain in the ass when I saw La  Signora involved. it's not everyday that happens, the normal everyday stuff with her was us glaring daggers at each other.. so that's quite new.

All I could do is roll my eyes again and start following her silhouette in the shadowy corridors, lit by faint fancy lamps.

"Oh heavens"

~~~~

Click!

Click!

Click!

Click!

The sound of heels clicking filled the lifeless corridor as I trailed behind. As much as I was irritaited, the view from the windows were always so nice. It's all white pure snow.

I love snow!

I love the cold weather too!

What surpises right? I'm a Snezhnayan afterall, I've even had some lovely acquaintances with cryo vision holders.
We often played tiny competitions seeing who'll get frostbites first..and I've..had my fair share of wins.