four.

Are gods a blessing or a curse?

That is a question I often think about.

.

.

.

"So You met with an adeptus huh?"

.

.

(Old version)

You question aether as you both were on your way to liyue. You hands were behind your back and ofcourse, you had a sweet flower in your mouth again.

"Yes! He's so terrifying, his aura screams death! Paimon also thinks that he's very weird too"

Aether nodded in agreement.

'That sneaking little adeptus from yesterday.. according to my intel, he doesn't attend the rite of decension. I wonder how he'll feel after knowing that the all mighty god he serves is no longer there...Well the geo archon is still going to be alive but oh well.. that is a reaction I still wish to see nevertheless..heh'

"Hey y/n?" Aether asked which broke your train of thoughts. "I've been meaning to ask, where are you from?"

"Yea paimon was just going to ask the same!"

You blinked twice at them then replied "oh?.. I'm from Snezhanya"

"Really?! that's very interesting, I wonder what it's like being there, if only the politics between the 7 nations weren't so tense..." Aether replied with a sigh.

"If you're concerned by the fatui, I guess you're right. They have selfish desires" you then lifted your head to the sky then continued "no one and no nation is perfect Aether, I recon you heard of the Tsaritsa aye? She's the one who controls all of this...All of the gods are-"

Suddenly, you felt something hit your face, you opened your eyes to see the sky grey again..you sighed and then complained "Well darn it,  I was just going to begin talking about Gods..I looked so cool" You pouted while kicking a pebble.

"Eeek! Paimon hates water, paimon hates water!" Paimon flew in all directions unsure of what to do.. "uhh paimon will go for now, I'll come back later bye!"

and just like that she disappeared leaving behind trails of what seemed like stars and constellations?

'The more I  know about paimon the more interesting she gets'

Aether put a hand on his face to show irritation "don't mind her, she always does that when it rains..such a little rascal"

"Well, we certainly don't want you getting a cold don't we now?" You  raised your hands to create an anemo barrier that blocked the rain above of you two..

Aether gaped "woah! Nice one y/n!"

You chuckled and replied "Always do try to elevate the way you use your skills, think outside the circle of your capabilities. Only then you'll be able to make new discoveries and even outsmart those around you"

"Y/n I've been meaning  to ask, what do you do for a living? You look so young yet so full of experience"

You hesitated for a moment but quickly replied "I train soliders, its not an easy task in Snezhanya..I guess you could say it roughened up my way of seeing this world."

"Oh really? You look like a fun person and you seem to joke a lot" Aether replied with a small chuckle.

"Uhh well aside from being a little humorous..I learnt how to live the hard way"