twenty-two.

"Got anything new?"

"Thank the gods, none of the miners recognised me"

Y/N'S POV

Scara and I split up, I went to Qingce and he went to Mingyun, we thought that miners would be less informed about the real world, because they're always..mining?

And it was true, none of them recognised Scara as it seems.

We agreed to meet at the stone gate as soon as we're done.

"So what did you find?" I asked Scara.

We both took a seat on the stone fence, Wanghuu Inn in the near horizon and behind us is the roadway to Mondstadt. We started discussing our new findings..

"The original two, had their visions stolen and aside from them, eight more also had stolen visions. I'm guessing the same is in your case" Scara said, swaying his feet like a child.

"Yep, the married couple had the same problem and two other kids lost their visions along side with an elderly" I shared my similar findings.

It was true, visions were stolen outside the Harbour.

"They must be avoiding big cities, because they don't have the manpower for its risks" he concluded.

"Hmmm..what a shame, what sucks is that I couldn't get anything else or more details about how it got stolen or where they ran off. The whole village is like a chunk of Amnesia with the kids being scared and the elderly being..well..the elderly"

"It's no different than my situation here, all I heard where a bunch of stone heads complaining about how the ore market will fall due to the decreased efficiency"

"So we got nothing at all?"

I'm a little frustrated if I have to say, not finding any valuable information even tho we looked at the right place.

"Not quite, I might have zippity zapped them to force something else out, they weren't truthful" Scara spoke, a mischievous smile crept on his face.

"Ahhah..now that sounds more like you" Scara was a hard one to pass through, nothing passes by without his approval.

"They were asked to keep it confidential for the sake of the public, there's no one else but the Qixing who'd do that"

"Aside from sealing away the fact that their visions were stolen, some of them mentioned that they couldn't defend themselves in action, they all speak of a..third supernatural force that made their vision unable to be kindled" He continued.

"Hmm..so vanitas are in possession of a catalyst that doesn't make visions work, that's too vague got more details?"

"That's all they said before bowing beneath my feet, I believe that's all we'll get from them commoners"

"Not bad, all I got from asking around were fabricated stories made by different minds who saw the same event, just shadowy bodies in the middle of the night running away with glowing visions in their hands"

"How did they trust you anyway?"

Scara can play many games, like making a friendly appearance but he usually breaks down at the end revealing his true self if things don't go his way.

No wonder, he's asking about my situation.

"When I first came to Liyue, I stayed at Qingce..I was able to establish relations there with a handful of people. I never knew it'll come in handy"
.
.
.