Prized Puppet

Trigger warning of severe domestic abuse, manipulation, and sexual assault, Pan is the scum of the Earth and none of these actions should EVER and I mean EVER be repeated. This is NOT and never will be love. He is a manipulative, abusive, disgusting man, if you can even call him that. This chapter should be very hard to read and never idealize anything Pan does or make seem okay.

The morning light drifted into the room, falling upon my eyelids and driving away the sleep that had overtaken my consciousness. The world seemed to have drained of color as the darkness retreated and I was able to take in my surroundings, but my eyes did not focus. I lay staring at nothing, breathing but only barely, moving, thinking, anything was too much to ask of my tired body. The time passed endlessly and while it may have been only a few days or a few weeks, it felt like years had passed. A shifting behind my body made me aware of arms that were still wrapped firmly around my frame. I barely recognized the action as he raised up behind me and planted a kiss on the back of my head. When I did not react he took it as consent and more kisses were placed in the same spot. After a few minutes Pan got up from the bed removing his arms from me, and yet no relief filled me. He moved about the room for a few minutes before approaching the bed, he stood just inside my peripheral vision, but I made no move to see his intentions.
    "My love, what's gotten into you, come on get up." He sounded kind and almost caring, but my body lay in the same position.
    After a few moments of waiting he spoke again, this time his voice was more strained. "Love, I said up, now." Still nothing.
    He let out a huff of annoyance grabbing my shoulders and forcibly lifting me into a sitting position. My eyes did not focus or move and my head flopped limply on my neck like an understuffed doll. I could feel the anger in his hands as his fingernails dug into the bare skin of my shoulders. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, is this your new rebellion, is that what this is?" He shook me aggressively, but still nothing.
    "Fine!" Pan's voice rising in frustration. "You wanna act like this then I'll treat you like a doll and do what I want." Taking one hand from my shoulder he grabbed my neck forcing my head up so his face came into view. I did not flinch as I would have before. He took the other hand raising it in a threatening manner. Pan was going to use fear to try and force me into reaction but he achieved nothing of the sort. Bringing the hand down he smacked it hard across my cheek. The pain barely registered as it tossed my head to the side even as it was held up by his hand. Pan tossed me back onto the bed climbing over top and planting his mouth directly on mine. I did not move to push him away or even close my eyes, I gave him the same blank stare. A minute of sloppy hostile kissing he ripped his face away leaving slobber trailing from his lips to mine. Frustration quickly became livid rage. Hands on either side of my head he beat the bed screaming, "What the fuck do you want from me, I love you?!" It was as if he couldn't fathom my response. This was the most pure emotion I had ever seen from him, what I was doing was clearly getting under his skin, the ironic part, however, is that was not the goal. I was numb. My head had fallen to the side in his display of exasperation. This only served to further anger him. Pan locked onto my jaw forcing my head back.
His eyes must have been filled with a bright burning fire, but my eyes were still unfocused and useless. What Pan did not realize is that I am incapable of moving or answering him even if I wanted to. He was right to compare me to a doll because at this moment that's all I am. A puppet whose strings had been cut.
    "Fucking look at me when I talk to you wench." I did not.
    "Please," I heard his voice break. Pan, the embodiment of evil was breaking. I was breaking him, the devil. Had I been able to feel anything I'm sure a sick sense of pleasure would have filled me. Pan waited desperately for an answer, but none fell from my lips.
    He released my jaw, letting my head fall back to the side, and climbed off. I heard his footsteps exit the room and nothing else after.