Pan

I don't own once upon a time or this video.
---------------------------------------------------

The pounding in my head was the first thing to awaken me from my forced slumber. Next to register was the uncomfortable position my legs were currently crooked in, my back arched at an awkward angel to accommodate my legs. Who ever had dropped me here had obviously not cared to straighten me out. But then again, why would they, I mean I'm nothing more than a toy to Pan, he made that very clear. I carefully uncoiled myself opening my eyes in the process.

The ceiling above me seemed to be flawless wood, as if I was inside a tree. I glanced about searching for a way out, not one window in the entire place, like oh my god what is this old man a vampire?

My eyes settled in the makeshift door. It wasn't a exactly a door, more of just a archway grown into the wood. Soundlessly hopping to my feet I crept my way toward freedom, my steps meticulous, careful to not make a single sound. For if I were caught trying to escape, I would surely be punished one way or another.

My heart pounding louder and louder in my ears as I gradually approached threshold, just as my foot was about to cross into the forbidden land beyond the tree into the forest a smug coice sounded behind me and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"And where do you think you're going, kitten?" I growled slightly at his pet name for me. Deciding in a split second I firmed my footing and lauched off the spot where I had previously been. Even before had made it three steps I sumbled back,  for I rammed into a solid chest. Somehow he had managed to teleport infront of me faster than I could sprint. That very fact scared me to death. He was more powerful than Rumplestiltskin himself as far as the stories told. Well at least Killian's stories. He has a lot of them about the old crocodile and Pan.

I back up and attempted again only to find the same result. I raced back into the tree. Frantically I searched for something to protect myself with, nothing, the tree was barron except fora white sheeted bed that I hadn't noticed before. He advanced toward me. His footsteps heavy and deliberate.

A plan formed in my mind at that very second, I began to cower in fear before him. Chuckling darkly he reached down to grip my arm in his iron like hold, but before he could I kicked out with both of my legs attempting to knock him to the ground. He disappeared and my legs wooshed through air causing me to awkwardly spin.

"Now, now, Kitten, is that anyway to treat your owner?" He chastised me as if I were a naughty young child. I whipped my head to his direction glaring at him.

Becoming more angry with the smug blonde I growled three words at him that seemed to only amuse him further, "you don't own me Pan!". Faster than I could react I was yanked to my feet and roughly shoved onto the bed, my stomach bouncing on the springy mattress. My Wrists were quickly restrained with a thick rope that was knotted tightly, he moved his surprisingly soft hands up my arms to bind my biceps together. Even though it was most likely pointless I struggled against him. His called upon his magic to hold me perfectly still but I strained against it unwilling to give up just yet. He ran his hands along my sides, trailing down farther and farther, spending much more time than needed on my upper thighs. He was showing me he had complete control and I could do nothing about it. I fought even harder as he looped the same course rope around the lower half of my thighs. Well at least he wasn't going to rape me, I mean, not that I enjoy being tied up like an animal, but I much prefer it to the alternative. Drifting down to my ankles be bound them together as well. I growled as he flipped me over pinning me with his well toned body, he only smirked at my actions. Although my situation was less than ideal at least my captor was sexy, I mean he could be some old fat bald guy. Is that a weird thing to think when being pinned to a bed a deranged teenager? Probably.

"Now you're going to stay like this until you learn some manners kitten," he whispered as his eyes  sparkled with dominance.

I rolled my eyes and gave him my best look of annoyance, barely restraining the rude comment on the edge of my tongue, knowing that would only result in a worse punishment. And honestly I really don't want to test the limits of his imagination. Instead I simply spat the word fine at him.

Just as he lifted his weight off me he placed his mouth next to my ear, his hot breath fanning it. I couldn't restrain my shudder of disgust, he took the meaning very differently and placed a hand next to my head whispering the words "Don't try and release the bonds, they're enchanted and won't  come loose. Pure terror took hold of my heart with it's icy cold hand for the first time at the certainty of his words.

-------------------------------------
So I know I haven't updated since like march which is ridiculous, but two things happened, first I started this part and then totally forgot about it until recently, then I couldn't decide where I wanted this part to go. I hope you like it, it probably isn't as good as the others but I hope it is. Comment what you think and ideas on what you think would be good for the next part, I will try to update as soon as possible for the next part but my life's kinda crazy right now. Good bye my cupcakes. Like, comment, and share.

DarkMyst607....