13 ~ An Introductory Video

Throughout the day (after that news report) Cara's phone was working overtime.

Friend requests on facebook, follows on instagram, tweets, everything.

Most of the tweets were positive, but she'd read a couple that she wished she hadn't.

"What's up?" James asked, sitting down next to her.

"I think my phones going to break." Cara muttered.

"And why's that?"

"Because on every social media, people are going wild."

"Wild?" James laughed.

"Wild." Cara nodded, showing James her phone.

"Oh, er wow." He laughed, as he scrolled through instagram. "Okay, maybe wild was the right word to use."

Cara nodded.

"Most of your fans are following me now, and I've had about 3 million requests for pictures." Cara laughed, and James pulled a sly grin.

"What are you plotting?" Cara smirked.

"Let's give them something then!" he grinned, and Cara shook her head.

"No, no, no, my phone will explode." she laughed, but James ignored her protests and started videoing.

"What are you doing?" Cara asked, pushing the camera away.

"I'm videoing." James laughed, turning the camera to face himself. "I'm James McAvoy, and this is my amazing girlfriend Cara Greene, say hi Cara," he turned the camera to her.

"Hi Cara," she said, and James pulled a face.

"Very funny." he laughed, and then turned the camera so it faced them both.

"We're in Paris at the moment, and --" he was interrupted by an enormous thump at the door.

He continued, "-- and here's Michael!" he laughed as he opened the door.

Michael looked confused, but then smiled at the camera.

"What're you doing?" he laughed, as Cara gave him a hug.

"James decided to make an introductory video." Cara rolled her eyes and Michael laughed.

"Hello introductory video!" he waved, and James turned the camera back to himself.

"That's all for now, say bye Michael and Cara," he turned to face them, and Michael and Cara exchanged a glance before looking into the camera.

"Bye Michael and Cara!" they laughed, and James sighed.

"Bye!" he said, before ending the video.

"How do I post this?" he said, fiddling about with the phone.

"Give it here," Cara laughed, and she uploaded it to instagram, facebook and twitter.

Within seconds, her phone was going mad. It was ringing with likes and comments and shares and various other stuff.

"Wow, I think they liked it," Michael laughed, as he picked up some of the leftover pancakes and chips.

"So what're we doing today?" Cara asked, and James shrugged his shoulders.

Michael pointed out of the window to the Eiffel Tower. "How about that thing?" he asked, and James and Cara nodded in agreement.

"But we're taking the lift," Cara said, and Michael nodded.

"There's no way I'm climbing that thing when I'm hungover," he laughed, and James grinned, pulling Cara into a hug.

"Eiffel Tower it is then."