Bonus

//_Space_Log_026

*Camera turns on*

Boboiboy: Hey, guys! I know that this book is meant to be completed, but Author said she came up with this idea just recently. So...

Sabriye: *Appears out of nowhere from behind Boboiboy, startling him* THE KOKOTIAM GANG IS BACK, BOIS!!! WOOOOAAAAH!!!

Gopal: *Also appears out of nowhere and grabs her by the shoulders* Sabriye, calm down!

Sabriye: *Chuckles* Sorry, I couldn't resist. I mean, can you blame me?

Boboiboy and Gopal: *rolls eyes in amusement*

Gopal: Seriously, though, how do you have this much energy? Especially after filming for the RMA book. 

Sabriye: *shrugs, but suddenly perks up* Oh yeah, Author just uploaded the last chapter of the RMA book before the bloopers, so be sure to check that out. And the reason why she didn't mention anything about this bonus is because she wanted it to be a surprise, so... *jazz hands* Surprise...

Boboiboy: Yup, you heard her. Hey, Gopal. Mind bringing your girlfriend to bed?

Gopal: *Blushes madly* She's not my-

Sabriye: *Raises eyebrow and smirks* Oh, you mean like you and Yaya?

Gopal: *Stops blushing and snorts*

Boboiboy: *Blushes madly* No! We're not like that! 

Gopal: *Chuckles* Okay, okay. *Faces Sabriye* Off to bed, you.

Sabriye: *Puffs up cheeks and pouts, crossing her arms* I'm not a toddler.

Gopal: *Rolls eyes in amusement* Yeah, yeah. *About to walk out with Sabriye*

Sabriye: *Faces Gopal* Wait, but can I stay around a little longer? Please? *Uses Baby Doll Eyes*

Gopal: *Stays silent momentarily before sighing* Fine.

Boboiboy: *Faces camera* So as I was saying before I was interrupted... *inhales and exhales* Wow... There's a lot of you now. I mean, around a thousand reads?! Are you kidding?! Author didn't see this coming and neither did we! I didn't expect that many people to read this. Welp, props to the author. *Claps hands*

Boboiboy: We're all glad that you guys like it! Wait, actually... *looks behind the scene* Hey, Author! Get over here and say hi to your fans!

Author: *Appears in camera* How would you know that they're my fans, huh? They're probably just readers who checked my book out. There's no way my book is that good.

Boboiboy: *Deadpans at her*

Author: *Ignores Boboiboy* Anyways, hi, guys! Like Boboiboy said, I was actually surprised to see that I got so many reads for this book, so I'm glad you liked it. If you want to see more adventures or shenanigans with the BBB gang, check out my Randomness book. If you want to see some RMA shenanigans, they're also there. I'll be uploading the bloopers for the RMA book soon, so stay tuned for those. That is, if you happen to be a RMA fan reading this.

Boboiboy: Thanks for viewing this bonus. Hope you guys liked it.

Author: Stay tuned for more updates and I'll see you in the one!

BBB Gang and Author: *Waves* Bye, everyone! See you soon!

Boboiboy: We'll be back! 

Boboiboy, Sabriye and Author: Awesome! *Thumbs up*

*Camera turns off*