Chapter 1: First Encounter

Sabriye was going for a walk down a dark void deck. She was very sure she would be safe as she had walked down that alley many times in her entire life and nothing bad happened to her. However, she saw something that would have proved otherwise.

A portal, that seemed like a galaxy-coloured black hole, abruptly appeared out of nowhere and started to suck Sabriye in. Sabriye tried her absolute best to elude from the portal but to no avail. In the end, she was sucked into the portal and it closed, without anyone knowing of this incident.

That same portal appeared on a ceiling and Sabriye fell out of it, landing on a cold, metal floor with a thud. Sabriye rubbed her sore head and looked at what surrounded her. She was befuddled when she realised, 'Is this... TAPOPS Station? How is it possible?'

Suddenly, she felt a slight itch on her arm and when she looked over... She was wearing different clothes! (A/N: She was wearing different clothes before she was sucked into the portal. You can imagine her wearing a white shirt and dark blue jeans, along with the same white shoes she is wearing now.)

That was when a noise snapped her out of her trance and back to reality - the intruder alert system. 'Oh great. Thanks a lot, intruder alert,' Sabriye thought sarcastically with a tinge of vexation in it. Quickly, she sneaked around TAPOPS Station, trying not to attract unnecessary attention to herself.

She would have brisk-walked for long if it weren't for a familiar voice that came from behind, "Stay where you are!" She froze at her spot and turned her heels to face not one but three people, Fang, Sai and Shielda. "Uhh... Hi? Sorry, but can you just give me one second," Sabriye started and walked backwards while the trio waited. However, she did something they didn't expect - she fled the scene.

"HEY! Get back here!" Fang hollered and chased her, along with Sai and Shielda. They were on that wild goose chase for what seemed like a few minutes until Sabriye met with a metal door, which had a lock that she didn't know the password to.

"Shoot! Dead end," Sabriye muttered to herself. By that time, Fang, Sai and Shielda cornered her. "You will be left unharmed if you come with us. If you don't, you asked for it," Sai warned. Although Sabriye's pulse was racing, due to her current predicament, she quipped, "You might say that but I see harm in doing so."

Sai sighed and replied, "Don't say I didn't warn you." The next thing Sabriye knew was Sai's shield was flying towards her. Out of reflex, she held her arms up and shut her eyes, awaiting the impact. However, she felt nothing but heard a sound of metal colliding with something else.

She looked up and was perplexed of what she and the others saw - a large grey barrier made of little hexagons. She was lost in her own thoughts for a few seconds before snapping back to reality and noticing that the trio was distracted and off-guard. Sabriye ceased this opportunity to escape - she created a huge smoke cloud to lower their guard more.

When the trio's vision was cleared, Sabriye disappeared. Fang growled," No! She escaped. We need to find her fast!" Earning a nod in agreement, they set off to find Sabriye. However, one thing was bugging them - she seemed like she wasn't here to steal any power spheres, so why and how did she come here?

One thing is certain - she had a lot of explaining to do.
______________________________________

A/N: Hi, Author here. I suggest you read my book of facts before reading this so you could have a better understanding of what Sabriye looks, what her powers are, etc. Hope you like this book. It's my first time writing a fanfiction. Stay tuned for more updates and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye! 👋🏼