Bloopers (Part 3)

Author: Hey guys, I'm back with another blooper reel, featuring Sabriye and friends. I promise you, this will be the last one for this book and I'll move on to Book 2. Let's get this started! *Throws fist up*

Sabriye and the gang: Yeah! *Throws fists up*

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 13

Sabriye: *walks towards abandoned factory* Maybe this is it. *Stops walking and face-palms* Dang it, Midoriya! You really rubbed it off on me.

Boboiboy: *appears out of nowhere* Sorry, but who is Midoriya?

Sabriye: Same as Ruby, story for another time. Pun intended but I mean it.

Boboiboy: Alright.

/Beep/ 🎬

Boboiboy: Sabriye, give us Electrobot. *Reaches out his hand*

Sabriye: *coldly* Oh? And what makes you think that I will?

The gang: *taken aback*

Yaya: Umm... How much do you hate villains?

Sabriye: On a scale of 1 to 10, for villains like Adu Du, I guess around 4 or 5 and for villains like Vargoba or Retak'ka, well... It's off the charts.

The gang: *eyes widened*

Sabriye: Like I said yesterday, when it comes to villains, there are some who don't deserve my mercy.

The gang: *felt shivers going down their spines*

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 14

Adu Du: Give me that Power Sphere!

Ying: As if I would, you square-head!

Gopal: *gives deadpanned look* You're one to talk.

Ying: Why?

Fang: Because that's her line! *Points at Sabriye, who throws her hands up in the air in slight offense*

Ying: ...Oh.

Author: Cut!

/Beep/ 🎬

Adu Du: Give me that Power Sphere!

Sabriye: As if I would, you square-head!

Adu Du: Who are you calling a square-head?!

Sabriye: You, of course. Who else is the square-head here... Adu Du?

Adu Du: *shocked*

Probe: Well... She does have a point. You're the only square-head here.

Adu Du: Don't encourage this!

Sabriye: Oh come on, cut him some slack. We're just stating facts here.

Adu Du: You're just insulting me!

Sabriye: Yeah?! Well, that insult is a fact!

Boboiboy: *comes in between them* Okay, calm down now.

Fang: Yeah, you can bicker with each other all you want after this.

Author: He's right. Besides, your bickering is not part of the script anymore.

Sabriye and Adu Du: Oh. *Look at each other and then look away with a scowl*

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 15

Adu Du: *sprawling on the ground* How... How could I lose to a teenager like you?!

Sabriye: *looks at him weirdly*

Adu Du: What?

Sabriye: You think I'm teenager. *Takes a deep breath and face-palms* For goodness sake, I'm 12! So, technically, not a teen!

Adu Du: Well, it's not my fault you're so tall!

Sabriye: That's the problem! People think I'm a teenager because of my height!

Author: Also, a little heads-up about Ejen Ali, people assume he's a 9-year-old because of his height when he's actually the same age as Sabriye.

The gang, Adu Du and Probe: *tries to contain their laughter* Pfft...

/Beep/ 🎬

Fang: But still, you can't just save our enemies.

Sabriye: Of course, not all of them. I'll only save Adu Du and Probe when they're in trouble and that's final.

Adu Du and Probe: *cries in happiness and hugs Sabriye* Thank you! You're like an angel from heaven!

Sabriye: *blushes madly*

The gang and the higher-ups: *sweatdrops* Oh boy...

/Beep/ 🎬

Author: Thanks for reading this. This will be the final chapter for this book. But don't you worry! There's still Book 2 coming up. Stay tuned for that!

Sabriye: If you want any information about me for Book 2, check out the book of facts that Author has!

Author: That's right!

The gang: Thanks again for reading and we'll see you in the next book!

Author, Sabriye and the gang: Bye! 👋🏼

Author: /Beep/ 🎬