Bloopers (Part 2)

Hey guys, back with another blooper reel. I tried to make it a little funny for you guys, so sorry if it's not good enough. Anyway, onto the blooper reel!

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 6

Sabriye: *shouting at her parents in Tamil*

Sabriye's father: Oh my goodness, did you become like Nayanthara from Dora?!

Sabriye: YES, I DID. LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!

Gopal: Who's this Nayanthara and Dora? *Tilts his head to the side*

Sabriye and her mother: *gasps*

Sabriye: 'Who's Nayanthara'?! Only one of the most famous actress in India!

Sabriye's mother: Yes! She's me and my daughter's favourite!

Gopal: *star-eyed* Wow! What about Dora?

Sabriye: It's one of my favourite movies Nayanthara acted in. *Gives him her bright smile*

Sabriye's mother: *gives him a nervous smile* One of her favourite horror movies.

The gang and the higher-ups: *pales*

/Beep/ 🎬

Sabriye: Oh that? That just came out in a flow. It's not entirely true.

Gopal: *about to sigh in relief*

Sabriye: *glares at the gang and the higher-ups while giving off a cold, menacing aura* But don't think for a single second that I can't get angrier than that. I only shout when I get angry with my family. But you guys... you'll regret ever trying to mess with me. Expect even worse with villains whom I deem unworthy of my mercy.

The gang and the higher-ups: *pales and starts shaking*

Author: Another lesson learned, people: Never mess with Sabriye.

/Beep/ 🎬

Sabriye: Okay, enough about my anger issues. I've made up my mind. I'm joining TAPOPS!

Admiral Tarung: Yes! *Grabs her* She's my daughter now! Hahaha! *Runs out of the main wing*

The gang: *gapes*

Commander Kokoci: ADMIRAL! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT SABRIYE IS YOUR DAUGHTER NOW!! SHE STILL HAS PARENTS!!! *Runs after him*

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 7

Sabriye: I mean that I'm used to sleeping on a mattress on the floor.

The gang: *looks at her weirdly*

Sabriye: *narrows eyes at them* I am not a crook. *Raised eyebrow* Wow, I used Ruby's words.

The gang: Who?

Sabriye: Story for another time. Pfft, pun intended. *Grinning widely*

The gang: *groans*

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 9

Admiral Tarung: Sabriye, you... have passed! These answers are well-elaborated. You got most of these right. Well done! You got 85 points!

Admiral Tarung: *hugs her* I'm so proud of you.

Sabriye: *blushes madly*

Commander Kokoci: *sweatdrops* Admiral, I told you. Don't get too attached to her.

Admiral Tarung: *lets go of her* Can you blame me for this? I mean, she exceeded my expectations. Plus... *Pinches Sabriye's cheeks*

Sabriye:*blushes madly again*