73 Adam Cole ~ Kyle O'Reilly (Part 2 for #72)

I was so glad to finally be home and to be able to get in the hot shower. Outside it stormed and thundered like crazy. It seemed to me as if the weather had adapted to the feelings inside me.

Ever since I left the ring and looked back at Adam and Kyle, my thoughts and fantasies had been running at full speed. Again and again my thoughts wandered back to how it had felt to kiss them and to feel their rough hands. How it would feel when they would touch my bare skin?

It was probably good that the two of them didn't have a chance to talk to me about what had happened. It had felt so good that I had no idea what would have happened if I had been alone with either of them, or God forbid both of them.

I had to admit, it was a fantasy I'd had for a while. And now I had just taken a taste. Maybe that was a mistake, because already I was feeling the sweet agony in my body. The heat that spread through my body and the unmistakable throbbing.

My body was screaming for relief, so I gave in to temptation and got some much needed relief. Remembering the feeling of their lips on mine. The hot water ran down my skin as well as my fingers. It wasn't long before I felt the knot that had formed inside me coming undone. I came hard as simultaneously a lightning flashed outside.

Panting, I turned off the water and reached for my towel. I wrapped it tightly around me. Then I stepped out of the shower and went to the sink to brush my teeth. When I was done, I stepped into the bedroom, humming, to get something to wear from the closet.

The room was barely lit. Only one of the bedside lamps brightened up the dark room.

With a t-shirt in my hand I turned around when there was another lightning flash. The lightning illuminated the room and also something that almost made my heart stop. There were two tall people standing in the doorway. I needed a moment to realize that the panic that immediately rose in me was unnecessary.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I scolded as I put a hand over my heart. It was pounding like crazy.

"Sorry." they both muttered.

"Kyle, the key is for emergencies. You can't just march in here whenever you feel like it," I grumbled.

"Oh believe me, Y/N, this is an emergency. We need to talk to you right now." Adam said, and he and Kyle strode toward me.

"Why? Did something happen?" I asked as my gaze wandered back and forth between the men.

"You could say that. Something happened. And in front of hundreds of people. You were just lucky that neither me nor Adam had ring gear on. Because that would have been anything but PG." explained Kyle, who was now standing close to me.

"You mean..?" I began.

"That's right, sweetie. You turned us on. A lot. I saw the look on your face, you liked it. And let me assure you, we liked it too. So much so that we absolutely had to see you again today." spoke Adam.

"But if we got it wrong and you didn't think anything of it, all you have to do is say so. We'll just leave. If you did it just for the show, then we'll just walk away and pretend it never happened. But if you did it with purpose because you've always dreamed of it... then just say it and your dream can come true." he continued, his voice getting lower and huskier.

"Well, um... to be honest... yes, it's a fantasy I've had for a long time." I whispered, feeling the heat rise to my face.

"So... you want this?" asked Kyle softly, slowly sliding his fingers over my collarbone. I swallowed. Did I want this? With both of them? Right here and right now?

"I want this." I replied and raised my hand. I reached for Adam's collar to pull him to me. He didn't hesitate a second and pressed his mouth feverishly to mine. A low moan escaped me and he took the chance to deepen the kiss. His tongue entered my mouth and met with my tongue in a sensual, lustful dance.

I felt Kyle loosen the towel I was still wearing from my body and then drag his fingers across my neck to my shoulder and down my arm. He placed his warm hand on my stomach and turned me around to face him. Now his lips were exploring mine. Slower than Adam, but just as sensual and hot.

Everywhere I felt their hands and their mouths. Rubbing and grabbing. Nibbling and sucking. Soon their clothes joined my towel on the floor.

Kyle lifted me up by my thighs and carried me to the bed. He pushed me almost roughly into the bed. The sound of moaning and growling filled the room. Together with the rumble of thunder outside, it created a melody that would never be forgotten. 

I was sure that in the morning my neck, collarbone and chest would be covered with hickeys. But I didn't care about that at all. Not one bit. Everything felt indescribably good. Better than any fantasy I could have had.

Kyle and Adam kept switching positions, so it was hard for me to keep track of who was where. It wasn't really important though. The only thing that mattered was how it felt when they sucked on my nipples or the feeling of their tongues in my center. Or how breathtaking it was to have them in my mouth.

I lay on my side with one arm wrapped tightly around Adam's neck and my leg around his waist as he pushed deep inside me. He muffled my gasp with his lips. My other arm reached behind me to Kyle just as he too entered me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. As he kissed my neck we found our rhythm together. A mixture of thrusts and slapping of skin and the moans and gasps and growls of the three of us could be heard.

It was an overwhelming experience that lasted for an unknown period of time. Time just made no sense.

Pleasure, satisfaction and exhaustion engulfed us sometime late at night when the thunderstorm had passed a long time ago. Our sweaty bodies stuck together as we slipped into the best sleep entangled with each other.

Published May 26, 2021

(Full story > Fateful fantasy < on my profile)