112 Damian Priest (Part 2 for #111)

"So... did you two talk to each other properly and get it out of the way?" Rhea asked me half an hour later after I had cooled down.

Or at least I thought I had. But Rhea's gaze literally pierced me as we got on the bus that would take us to the hotel.

"Not exactly..." I muttered through clenched teeth.

"What happened? You look like smoke is about to come out of your ears..." she continued to press.

"Just let it go," I snapped at her.

I wasn't mad at her, but more at myself. And at the way I had let Y/N into my head. Why the hell hadn't I stopped her?

The bus started moving and I stared out the window the whole way. How could I let her humiliate me like that? Thank God no one had noticed our little encounter. I really could not have lived with that.

The only thing I could think of now was how to get revenge on her.

***************

Y/N POV

Humming I walked through the hallways of the arena from today as I was on my way to get my bag. I was ready done with my work for the day and just wanted to get to the hotel.

But suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a dark area.

"What the hell?" I gasped, and then I saw who it was.

Annoyed, I groaned as I tried to leave again. But he blocked me with his body from escaping.

"What do you want Priest?" I asked.

"You know exactly what I want," he growled.

"Oh, if you're looking for a happy ending, I'm afraid I can't help you. But I'm sure after last week you know exactly how to help yourself. Now, if you'll excuse me," I replied in a snarky manner.

"Princess, you're not going anywhere. I have a bone to pick with you." he said.

"How about No? Do you know the word?" I replied, turning to leave.

But again he pulled me back. His large hand shot to my neck. I gasped in fright as he pressed me against the wall.

"What are you trying to do, huh? Do you need to prove to yourself that you're a real man? Go right ahead... but the only thing you're proving is that you're exactly the pathetic guy I always thought you were," I said a little breathlessly.

"You make me so mad. I can't even put it into words. You humiliated me, Y/N. You made fun of me. Tell me why I should put up with that." he replied in a low voice, his face close to mine.

I could feel his minty breath on my face. Immediately I had to swallow as it began to tingle inside me. Somehow I found the whole thing exciting. Not that I would tell him that.

"That's what this is all about for you? Revenge? I'm telling you now that's not going to happen." I explained to him.

"Oh yeah, and how exactly are you going to stop that?" he asked as his free hand slowly slid down my body.

At the same time his lips hovered over mine until he finally pressed them hard on my open mouth. I sucked in his hot breath. Of course, I tried to resist. But any kind of willpower melted away with every second the kiss lasted.

Damian squeezed my neck lightly as his tongue now entered my mouth. Almost gently, the tip of his tongue began to run over mine.

With powerless hands I tried to push him off me as a part of my brain began to work again. But it was no use. He was much stronger than I was.

But then I remembered how angry I was at him. How much I hated it when he insulted me.... And that he didn't trust me to free myself from this situation.

At that moment I pulled my knee and kicked him in the crotch. Immediately he broke away from me by stumbling back. His pained face clearly showed that I had hit his crown jewels full on.

"I told you, Priest. Maybe you should stop underestimating me." I said as I wiped my lips and then went on my way.

I couldn't help one last look at him and a giggle. But I knew this was anything but over. And the throbbing between my legs didn't help one bit as I tried to slow my breathing.

Published August 15, 2023