Ethan (#5 Catch Up)

Thier favorite part to kiss:

Your hands.

He loves your hands just because they do so much for him and he loves it because your hands calm him down.

You wearing thier shirt:

Ethan is a plain and simple guy, he has problems when it comes to choosing your outfit because he doesn't want to make you feel less important by his choice of clothing but he sure loves seeing you in his clothes.

He enjoys seeing you in his hoodie that looks large on you, it's a bonus if his clothes smell like you. When he sees you walking around, wearing his clothes, he feels a sense of pride and happiness.

How they react to you drunk:

Ethan doesn't know what to do with you.

You are always sleeping on him not that it doesn't bother him but it's when you move around in your sleep and grind against him. He feels bad for being turned on and your sleep, he won't even move or try to touch you inappropriately while your asleep.

He'd rather have his balls turned blue than touch you or move you off his body.

Them drunk:

He is comedic and alive. This is the time you get to experience what Ethan was like before the trauma. He is a fun average man but you love him regardless if he is still dealing with that trauma or if he suddenly became normal over night.