They Realize Thier Mistake

Leon:

It took Leon a while to realize his mistake and that's 6 months after the break up that he realized it. He felt disappointed in himself for what he did and now, he dreams on you once again.

Chris:

A week later, he have been craving for your love and attention again but he realized that when you just disappeared from his life, no more waking up in his arms, no more cuddle sessions, no more love that he had with you. Not even seeing you smile again.

Besides that, his girlfriend was constantly nagging on his head for this and for that, he miss the peaceful times he would have with you.

Albert:

He was in his office, upset that Excella that gone against his orders. If anything since being with Excella, he has become more stressed out and couldn't bring himself to touch her, kiss her nor lay in the same bed as her and he never understood why.

Until it hit him like a train. Being with you was peaceful, stress free, a meaning to life. Now looking back at what he had done. He regrets everything that he had done. He wishes he had never listened to Excella.

Piers:

It was all fun in the beginning for him, she was everything he had dreamed her to be until she showed her true colors and drove him away from her.

With nothing left, he sat down and wondered what went wrong. Leaving you behind was his worst mistake.

Jake:

Things just went down hill with him. Constant fighting and arguments that wouldn't stop. He never understood why they were having arguments every day but what he didn't know was that Sherry knew about him, leaving you the way he did.

Not long, she talked to him about it and even ended things with him. He was upset but realized what you must have felt with how he treated you.

Carlos:

When he realized parties, alcohol and drunk sex were not really his kind of thing anymore. He was unhappy and didn't want to do it anymore that's also when he realized that he missed you and wanted you back.