Telling Them You Are Pregnant

Leon:

You were slightly nervous about his reaction. You always wanted to carry Leon's baby inside you but you didn't know if he wanted that.

Leon was downstairs in the kitchen, fixing himself a sandwich as usual and you quietly made your way down the stairs, getting nervous with each step.

You keeped around the corner, watching the male as he focused on his sandwich before him but quickly hid again, hearing your heart in your ears.

"I saw you" he chuckles and looks into the direction you hid.

You mentally face palmed yourself and failed to notice Leon creep up to you. He quickly snaked his arms around you and yanks you against his chest. A squeal fell from your lips.

"Got'cha!" he laughs and kisses your head.

"Fine. You got me" you giggled.

"What'cha doing sneaking around? Looking for more cake and ice cream?" he jokes.

A laugh erupted from your lips "No. Um. Just got some news"

"Yeah? What is it? A new mission for me?" a hint of sarcasm and humor hung in his words.

"Shut up and let me talk" you giggled.

You took his hard and large hands into your more delicate and tiny hands compared to his.

"I'm pregnant Leon"

Chris:

You layed on your lovers back as he pushed himself off the ground. His skin felt hot and sweat run down his forehead.

"48" you said, counting the amount of push-ups he did.

His body lowered to the cool ground, cooling his chest and stomach as he let's out a quiet sigh then pushed himself up again.

"49" you said.

He continued to do his push-ups until you broke the silence.

"So, um. How is Claire?" you asked.

"Doing good. Still trying to continue the Redfield bloodline" he answered as he pushed himself up again

"79. I see, do you want to continue the Redfield bloodline too?" you asked, biting your lower lip slightly.

He paused and silence fell apon you two again. His thoughts raced through his head, trying to find a answer, a response, anything just to respond.

"Don't think to hard about it. I can hear your thoughts" you joked.

A chuckle left his lips "Well. I mean I always wanted to but I don't know. I guess, I'd like to be a father"

A smile fell onto your lips.

"Congratulations Mr Redfield, your about to be one"

Albert:

You sat on the couch with a book in your right hand and a blanket covering your body.

The black printed words on the page let your mind run wild with the storyline, you reached out to the cup, containing the tea.

Bringing the cup to your lips and sipped on the warm substance. A smile formed on your lips, Albert watched you from where you were currently sitting.

His eyes scanning your face and your actions, his minds building up theories but quickly shut them down. The woman in front of him always had his mind running and confusing him, she was like a puzzle that he couldn't figure out.

He slowly raised from his seat and went to her, his eyes not leaving her fragile form as he sat down.

"Y/N, are you okay?" he asked.

You jumped slightly at his deep voice, breaking your focus from the novel. Your eyes jumped to him, unable to talk.

"Hm. What?" you asked, shocked.

"Are you okay? You jumpy. Avoiding me and very silent" he says.

"It's nothing" you responded "I'm fine"

A unsatisfied hum erupted from his throat as he glances at her. Her eyes watered for the 3rd time that day.

His eyes soften as he looks at her then gently pulls her into his arms. He gently strokes her hair and rocks her back and forth.

"Albert. You'll be a father in 9 months"

Piers:

You watched him train with Chris. Your eyes watched him dodge and attack Chris. A bubbling feeling formed into your stomach, you held your stomach as you cursed to yourself silently.

You quickly stood up and made your way out of the facility. You rushed past people until you came out and the sun hit your skin and frsh air filled your lungs.

You took slow and deep breathes, closing your eyes and slowly calmed down from the urge to throw up even though you had nothing in your stomach.

It didn't take long till Piers gently placed his hand on your shoulder, it scared you a bit but you managed to hide it.

"You okay?" he asked, worry in his voice.

"Yeah. Just needed some fresh air" you responded.

"Okay. Thought something was wrong" he smiles.

"Actually. There is something I want to say. Um. I'm pregnant"

Jake:

Jake sat down with 2 beers in his hand, sighing softly. You smiled and gave him a apple which he gave you a kiss on the head.

"Best vacation ever" He wraps his arms around your shoulders.

"Yeah. I guess so" you smiled.

Your eyes went from his eyes to his mouth then slowly brought your lips to his. Your lips danced in a passionate kiss.

You playfully pushed him away and he pouts.

"Hey. I was enjoying your lips!" he exclaimed which made you laugh.

"Sure tough guy" you rolled your eyes.

He chuckles and gave you a beer which you refused. Jake tilts his head in confusion as he looks at her.

"Why? This is the third time you refused beer. What's going on?" he asked.

You sighed and looked at him "I'm pregnant"

Carlos:

Carlos rested his head on your lap and stared at you lovingly, adoring your facial expressions.

You noticed him and looked down at him

"What?" you giggled.

"Nothing, your just beautiful" he smiles.

"No. Silly. I'm pregnant" you said with full confidence and a bright smile.