They Cheat & Breakup

Leon:

You arrived home from work and walked into shared home with Leon. The atmosphere was different than it normally was but you brushed it off and walked towards the stairs when you saw his shirt on the ground. You rolled your eyes and picked it up, thinking Leon must have taken his shirt off.

As you made your way up the stairs, something inside you, told you not to go but turn around and leave. You simple ignored it and walked towards the bedroom just to find Leon asleep in bed with another woman in his arms.

You want to cause a scene but you turned on your heels and left the house, never seeing him again.

Chris:

I was just another day at the base, you were looking for your brother because you wanted to cuddle and you had food in your hand. You had ordered his favorite food and wanted to relax in his arms.

But once you opened the door, you found him busy satisfying another woman. They didn't notice you were there yet.

Chris had moaned about how much she was better than you and how much he loved her until you spoke up, stunning them then left, sobbing along the way home.

Albert:

Albert. He doesn't cheat, it makes him feel guilty and dirty so what he did was, simply just break up with you.

You were determined to find out why and thats when it clicked to you. He left you for Excella.

Piers:

You were in the locker room, grabbing something for your boyfriend and tried to find him, you even asked if anyone has seen him but all the answers were the same. No.

You eventually found him, pressing some other girl in a corner with his tongue down her throat and hands in her hair.

You dropped the item in your hands in shock which caught thier attention and Piers turned to look at you but you have seen so much hate in his eyes before.

As he walks towards you, Chris and Jake were trying to find you and they did, causing Piers to walk away and this new girlfriend and leaving you in tears.

Jake:

You knew something was up with Jake, he hardly talks to you, hardly home, so secretive and does not even touch you anymore. He avoids you.

Until you found out about him and Sherry. You two had a argument and that's when you broke up with you, leaving you alone.

Carlos:

Didn't take much to notice with him returning home with hickeys and had feminine cologne on him.

You wanted to talk him out of what he was doing but he had other plans. Instead he broke up and left.