How They Comfort You

Leon:

He would gently hold you in his arms and kiss your head. He knows the feeling of wanting to held so he holds you and reassures you that everything will be okay, which does calm you down and relax.

Chris:

He would do anything for you. If you asked for a hot bath, he'd run you a hot bath. If you asked for pizza, he'd buy you pizza. If you asked for space, he'd give it to you.

Albert:

Plain and simple. He simply gives you space because he is afraid of you when your in a sad, angry, depressed or bad mood. He thought he could try to calm you down but poor guy got a bloody nose and a lesson that he'll never forget.

Piers:

He is very gentle with you. He hold you close to him and he'll just massage you or rub your hand while you talk or cry. He'd let you cry on his shoulder even if you make his shirt wet and makeup smudge all over his clothes. It doesn't bother him, as long as he knows what's wrong, he'll be okay if you cry. Even if you are a ugly crier.

Jake:

Simple. He would pull you to his chest and cradle you in his arms until you calm down a bit and give you a beer then play a soft and gently melody on his acoustic guitar until you fall asleep, safe in his arms.

Carlos:

Cuddle with you. As strange as it seems, he cuddles with you in bed. You would tell him what happened or why you feel like this then you'd start crying and he'll stay with you until you calm down and eventually you'd have a good time in bed afterwards.