How You Calm Them Down

Leon:

Its not hard to calm him down, all it takes is just the touch of your skin against his.

Anything can piss him off but it also depends on his mood. Some days his patience is short, other days, he has alot of patience.

Whenever he is upset or in a bad mood, all you have to do is hold him and gently stroke his hair or cheek, tell him how much you love him, what kind of future you want with him, reassure him and soon, he'll be a man again.

Your like his motivation to go on.

Chris:

Your voice and reassurance.

He always needs your reassurance on the choices he makes. He does not want to do something you don't like or when he is second guessing his choices.

He mostly needs your reassurance is when he is upset and needs to calm down, your like his drug and he uses you calm him down. He is very thankful that he has you in his life and basically praises you because of the good affect you have on him.

When he is calm, he would apologize but still feel good because of you kind words said.

Albert:

It's takes a hellva lot of time to calm him down.

He would pace back and forth, complaining and letting his frustration out before going to you and he hold you.

He never liked to admit it but you do calm him down, quicker than anything else.

The way he calms down is, he would wraps his arms around your body and place his head on your chest, so that he can hear your calm heart beat and yes, staring at your boobs does help him calm down even though you like to tease him about it a lot.

Piers:

Anything.

Anything that you do will calm him down. You'd bring him beer, order his favorite food, massage his shoulders and listen to him talk about what bothers him.

He just loves it when you give him all  attention and loves it most when you have all attention, everything you know about him and doing that makes him falls more in love with you.

His work stressed him out like there is no tomorrow, the constant pressure of fighting for innocents weights on his shoulders but just a few minutes of being with you, makes him feel much better.

Jake:

Just a simple massage and a apple with beer.

As I said, this man is plain and simple. He loves his apples and beer just as much as he loves you but he loves you more.

When he comes home, he groan and whine. You'd give him a apple and a beer then give him a massage whether it's a back massage, shoulder massage or whatever, just having you hands on him makes him better.

When if you are massaging his extra arm;) which he enjoys way more than a ordinary body massage which usually leads to a long night.

Carlos:

Playing with his hair.

His hair is so fluffy and soft that you always play with his hair which causes him relax even if he was or wasn't in a fight, heated argument, on a mission or dealing with the pressure of his work.

He just loves it when you play with his hair and you do it very often which makes him relax more than any other soldier you know.

Sometimes he'd fall asleep on your lap and just cuddle you, and he ain't letting you go that easily.