~ chapter 7 ~

i couldn't tell if that headache was messing with me, but i did know that the man laying on the hospital bed was not mr.wallis.

i was so confused, after that couple came in the town has been so weird. there were always people complaining of horrible migraines, and saying weird things, i've been seeing more impersonations, it was all so weird.

i couldn't be the only one that has been seeing things, seeing the town be turned upside down.

nothing ever happens in this small town, it was weird to think that now when something was happening that it would just be silent, no one being suspicious. it was all so weird i couldn't wrap my head around it.

i rushed to check the patient files, checking to see that i wasn't seeing things. however, as i was walking into the room a red light blinded me.

it was bright, almost like a sun-ray, but this was different, it was shielding my face, like something was trying to prevent me from seeing it.

i shielded my face, grabbing as many files as i can. hand over face, one foot in front of the other, left, right, left right, walking toward the light, opening the drawer labeled 122822. i grabbed as many files as i possibly can, not even checking for the names.

i turned around slowly, keeping my face shielded from the red light. this time my right foot stood out in the front, putting one foot in front of the other i rushed out.

i had barely closed the door behind me, when i looked up to see jackson standing right in front of me.