~ chapter 8 ~

"hey..umm" i said breaking up the awkward tension.

"hey"

"ouch" I cried, almost forgetting jackson was standing in front of me.

"no..yea..i'm fine i just have been getting this horrible headache for the past couple of days."

"wait you too?"

"wait what do you mean you too?"

just then i felt the headache getting worse. i couldn't remember what just had happened. the last thing i could remember was being in the on call room with jackson.

jackson. maybe he did something to me. maybe he is the reason i'm forgetting everything. no he can't be. he would never do drugs, i would never do drugs.

what was happening to me? what was happening to everyone? people have been getting headaches, complaining of migraines, it was like everyone suddenly had a neurological issue.

maybe i should go to carina. andrew deluca's sister was in town she was doing a study on using orgasm's as pain relief. i heard that she recently diagnosed amelia, derek shepherds sister with a brain tumor after she was masturbating while she was part of the study.

i mean it's worth a try i thought to myself. maybe i may just have a brain tumor or worse a aneurysm.

i had to prepare myself for the worst, with that i paged carina.